• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Killed Atheon. Glad that's over with. Never wanted to go back lol
200w.gif

Are cloaks dropping like crazy from the NF or something? I'm so behind on reading this thread.

After never seeing a Flayer Mantle drop ever, I just saw 2 drop in 2 different NFs. They got rid of legendary engram drops, but left in the exclusive loot. So, yeah. You're better off just waiting until the strike you want something from is the NF by the looks of it.

Johndoey

Banned
Destiny plz I got three people running around Skywatch for 25 minutes just activate and let me finish this stupid Taken War quest.

SkylineRKR

These exotics are so mundane, lots of them anyway.

I tried Telesto, its utter dogshit. It creates orbs if you waste special on trash mob, which is a great perk but why bother. Just use a Sniper there? It does shit to majors. Unless its void burn. But burns? what are those?

Hereafter, fun PvP sniper but I'm doing better with YS there anyway. Worthless in PvE.

Jade Rabbit, fun but worse than Hung Jury or treads. Vesta Dynasty, same, I love it (sounds awesome, armor perk is nice) but no reason to use it over a scout with firefly, explosion or triple tap or something.

Sleeper Simulant, one of the best. It 4 shotted the Paradox Hydra. Its a Gjallarhorn, but released in an era of OP Swords and thus people think its mediocre.

Chaperone, god shotgun.

NTTE, supposed to be mediocre. Why? No time to explain. Don't have it yet. But I'm not expecting much. Is it even close to Nirwen?

coy

1 more hour then another hour to get home. It hurts the waiting. I need these flayer cloaks! Also will be searching for NFx3 or KFx2.

border

If I grab the ghost from the Daily Quest today, will I be able to do the rest of the quest chain tomorrow?

What Attack value does No Time To Explain drop at?

Are there any good places to farm loot chests? I'm trying to get a new ship, and I really like the ones that show up as blueprints in random chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom