• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 310 Hawkmoon from the NF...I'll take it lol! Best drop I've had in weeks.

About to start another on my last character if anyone wants to join.

Do you need to be a specific rank in FWC to progress in the mission? Just turned in the cult ghost.

I was at 0, put in motes, parts and Heavy synth until rank 2 and still no mission for the Exotic Weapon.

Are there any good places to farm loot chests? I'm trying to get a new ship, and I really like the ones that show up as blueprints in random chests.

This might be the strangest farming request I've ever read, lol. Aren't all the blueprint ones brown Year 1 ships?

Easiest way would be to use the PSN change date trick then find a chest or two near a zone transition. Use in zone in/out exploit to farm the chest(s) infinitely until you get some blueprints. Personally that sounds terrible and I'd just grab chests whenever I saw them during normal Patrol stuff but it's your call :p

Tovarisc

So I went back and read some stuff thanks to the article that put to light what transpired before Vanilla Destiny became a trainwreck, and this part struck out to me, from a bungie newsbag-

Man, what a different experience that would've been then the bounty we got where we have to kill an extra wizard from a strike and grinding the void kills.

That quote, I think I just read theme and synopsis for first raid in Destiny 2 that allegedly will get released in Q3-Q4 2016.

Atkison04

Anyone on ps4 kind enough to share atheon checkpoint? I can't run it until after the kids go to bed around 9pm est if anyone is interested in knocking it out then?

1) the7thAssassin

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

For those of us that can't do it yet :(

MrDaravon

Ranked up like five times and still no quest from Lak.

I haven't done any of the questline myself, but I think you're supposed to get a quest to rank up with them, not the other way around. Did you already get all of the ghosts and turn it in to the FWC last time Paradox was the Daily? You can't do it today and get the next trigger, you had to have done that last time.

That quote, I just think I read theme and synopsis for first raid in Destiny 2 that allegedly will get released in Q3-Q4 2016.

Yea, supposedly they moved over a mars location over to be fit into Destiny 2 which...means we get more Mars @_@

Ranked up like five times and still no quest from Lak.

hold it! Did you just turn in the quests today? You were supposed to do it last time the Paradox was daily...me and others think that it will be up tomorrow(Time gated quest)...hopefully..

If you just turned in the ghost for the first time today, you won't get the quest today I don't think. You actually have to have the quest to rank up future war cult. Ranking it up without the quest does nothing.

GorillaJu

If I already completed the daily story yesterday for the 15 marks can I just go do it again today for the ghosts or must it be on the first run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom