• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owensboro

Alrighty, I'm going to share the Aethon point for a bit if anyone is interested. I'm going to go cook dinner and check FRs when I can (I should have a good amount of you already). You can find my PSN if you look. Please don't post it on DestinyLFG <3.

Mindlog

3 lol

1.) With Tlolcalcoc I killed a Warlock, watched it res then killed it again. Crazy powerful.
2.) So much easier to complete the win requirement when top 3 Rumble counts.
3.) I only had to complete TWO weekly bounties to complete the Crucible weekly @_@

Dante316

Alrighty, I'm going to share the Aethon point for a bit if anyone is interested. I'm going to go cook dinner and check FRs when I can (I should have a good amount of you already). You can find my PSN if you look. Please don't post it on DestinyLFG <3.

Awesome!

someone confirm;

can I just keep grinding the NF with a high chance at getting the cloaks? '-'
Yes, can confirm that the cloak drops with high probability and even after you have completed NF on that character.

Saw one drop on all three of my NFs and once when someone had already done it.

tick221

HUGE thanks my friend, HUGE!!

Born2Live

What's the verdict on Treads Upon Stars? I've had three drop for me with the last one being 300 with Triple Tap, Perfect Balance/Smallbore, and Underdog.

Ty

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Destiny has made my DS4 get sticky triggers, ugh. Plus the rubber on the left stick is eroding now.

I very much dislike the build quality of the DS4.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
So for those of us who HADN'T gotten all the secret stuff from Paradox two weeks ago, are there any people looking to try and get them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom