• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you get the ghost today you can't do the rest of the chain today right??? Not getting the option

What's the perk tree on it? Any stability buffs that'd make me use it over, say, the IB Pulse Rifle?

Smooth Ballistics/Accurized Ballistics/Smart Drift Control
Full Auto
Speed Reload/Hand Loaded/Fitted Stock
Rewind Again

You can have great stability. And idk, I grinded for the IB pulse and haven't used it yet but I love how this one feels.

rc213

Wow 309 Helm and 310 gloves so far plus Tread Upon Stars with Explosive rounds, Icarus and Army of one.

Well done Bungle, Well done. Now we have more chances at loot that actually helps us level up gear.

Hoping for a 300+ ghost on my final NF later.

Namikaze1

Do you need all three ghosts memories for the the quest to show up?
Nope. I glitched my way into the area with my Titan and Warlock. Then did the mission legit on my Titan and Hunter when Paradox was daily for the first time. Never on my Warlock. Handed the ghost in across all 3. All 3 has the mission available. The 3 ghosts aren't needed but if you want to unlock some more grimoire points, just go ahead and get the ghosts.

MrDaravon

Any kind souls that can carry me through the Daily and get all of the ghosts? I wasn't going to get on today because I'm super sick and tired but the PS4 just become available so I'd like to go ahead and knock it out, especially since I missed Paradox last time around. I only remember where the first ghost is from the videos I watched last time, don't remember any of the other ones or the mission really beyond that.

If you get the ghost today you can't do the rest of the chain today right??? Not getting the option

Correct.

I think there may be a waiting period after you gather the ghosts today. The reason others were able to continue the quest line is because they gathered them a couple weeks ago.
Well I never got the all three ghosts only 2 and I beat the hidden boss and got that ghost from the glitch. The faction rep quest popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom