• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owensboro

Apparently you can fill candy bags and turn them in to Tess for new bags/masks.

Spectacular. The less ways for me to be suckered into spending money the better. (PS. I'm totally a sucker for this kind of stuff). Can't wait to get home and mess around with this event.

CSQsM8PUYAAXvpK.jpg:large

"You mock me, Guardian?" - Variks

Kyne

oh jeez.

I was waiting to deposit more silver into my account for some of the emotes but never got around to it..

guess this seems like a good time.

Bungie: 1.
Wallet: 0.

Toki767

700 Silver for that Thriller dance...

I wonder if Bungie has to actually pay some sort of licensing fee for it or if they're just charging a ton because they know people will buy it.

So legendary masks from the silver packages are permanent right? And rare masks from Eris are event duration only, unless upgraded with glue?

Totally going to be buying some silver when I get home...

So the quest rewards aren't anything worthwhile I imagine. They specifically said it would not impact gameplay. It all sounds like in good fun. I won't buy any silver for cosmetic stuff, but it's great that people are enjoying this stuff.

Klyka

Banned
For people thinking everything requires silver/real money, it does NOT

As far as I can tell you can collect all new content (minus emotes) by playing the game not spending money.

You can fill candy bags yourself OR purchase them for silver. Seems like 1-2 crucible matches will fill your empty candy bag.

Courtesy of reddit.

GlamFM

Banned
To complete the quests I will have to buy silver. I´m OK with that.

What rewards do you get from the quests though?

I´m wrrrrrrrooooong!

For people thinking everything requires silver/real money, it does NOT

Courtesy of reddit.

Still have 200 free silver left over cause I only got the grief emote from the 400 free silver...Guess I'll spend it now.

Real money for cosmetic masks...nope

Yeah. Sounds like if you just play the game this week as normal you'll get all the masks. WHO HAS VAULT SPACE FOR THIS? I need more vault space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom