• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you should really be able to customize your D-pad options.

They should go a step further and do it like Dark Souls or other games and have a few mapped to the d-pad but the rest available in a menu. Just have us hit the left side of the TouchPad or something and choose an emote to do from there.

BahamutPT

The dances cost Silver, the rest doesn't...

You can get a Free Mask and create new ones from "Paper Scraps"...

There's also some quests.

PuMa

They should go a step further and do it like Dark Souls or other games and have a few mapped to the d-pad but the rest available in a menu. Just have us hit the left side of the TouchPad or something and choose an emote to do from there.

Exactly! Would be so much better.

We got there in the end. It should have taken 2 hours less time than it did. I'm so glad the stream only went up for later attempts so people didn't see 3 hours of failure.

I can only see in black and white now.

I feel your pain. I've been running the relic 2 days straight and I'm still seeing black and white.

Congrats on the kill!

Future

I would almost 100% be down to buy a dance if you could link it to a button and have another for grieve, boo-yah, etc. The fact that they brought in this new pricing model and didn't include that as a key component is baffling to me.

Literally just bought Carlton dance last week. If I knew this was coming inwould have probably just gotten this instead. Without the ability to roll with multiple purchases emotes at once, it's not even an option

Yes! Xur mask!

CSQoGY2UAAAwY3-.png:large

E92 M3

There Legendary masks are kept for life (they take a slot in your helm inventory). There are common masks that have a life span of 24 hours (like the one from last year).

You have Rare ones which disappear at the end of the event (you can make them permanente with "Glue")

The Legendary ones are permanent.

Thanks guys.

Do these masks need to be infused or go on top of helmet for light?

Any quick rundown on how to get everything?

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
One of the quest steps is to "Trip" off the tower as Atheon.

Sensiblechuckle.gif

Taborcarn

There are new quests related to the masks:

Get crucible kills wearing an Engram mask
Get crucible sword kills wearing a Crota mask

Jump off the Tower wearing an Atheon mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom