• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandiller

I need 2 people to help out with the undying mind claim the essence of the feast quest for the Touch of Malice. No matchmaking available for it sadly :(

Psn: mandiller
Let me know your network name and I can invite you to a party

Toki767

I need 2 people to help out with the undying mind claim the essence of the feast quest for the Touch of Malice. No matchmaking available for it sadly :(

Psn: mandiller
Let me know your network name and I can invite you to a party

I actually need to do that as well.

PSN: Knight613

How bad is the Fragment grind for Touch of Malice? I've been putting off that quest for some time now.

To me it was relatively fun except the most you can get at the moment is 47, and a bunch are locked behind CoO. There's a fragment for each weeks Tier 3 boss which is annoying because you have to wait to get the right boss and you have to use your own rune so it can get grindy. Also there's a Nightfall one where you can only get it when it's a Drednaught Nightfall. And you also have to do the raid to get 5 of them.

Other than that kind of crap I enjoyed it.

How bad is the Fragment grind for Touch of Malice? I've been putting off that quest for some time now.
As long as you have most of the limited-availability fragments, you can collect most them pretty quickly.

The Court of Oryx fragments require the most effort, in my opinion.

DarKshodaN

This listing is totally screwed up if you're running more than 1 character, isn't it? I feel like I may have boned myself my collecting different Fragments on different characters.

Yeah, but you can still check how many Fragments you collected on the dreadnaught map,it may help

Korezo

Is there a guide for the normal mode KF raid? Never raided in this game and would like to see the mechanics so I can finally try raiding some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom