• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I finally got my last mask, Atheon. Jumping off the tower was a good end to that grind.

I hope come Nov. 9th they'll give a shader or emblem for completing the quests. I think the event needed one more carrot to chase.

I'm so glad I held on to my Suros DIS-47 weapon package waiting for a month waiting a god roll. This week's choices basically made it a mini VoC. I got two full auto scout rifles with the Suros DIS-43 having a great roll too. One for PvE and one for for PVP. Now I just need to get extremely lucky and get a full auto Hawksaw.

After playing Halo coming back to DGaf is glorious. Destiny is just a much better experience socially and mechanically.

Anyone for VoG? or have a CP for Atheon?

I'm trying to put a group together to do the raid, on Xbone, starting in about 45 mins.

Need 2 more.

Anyone interested?

Post here or message me, Zoso Achilles

LifEndz

Exotic Sword Quest anyone? Room for one more. We're both going for solar, but if you have arc or void feel free to join. PSN Lifendz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom