• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I just realized that you can hold on to armsday orders from week to week and wait for better rolls. (The whole process is convoluted as fuck IMO).

I wish I had a Suros DIS-47 order this week. Full auto, perfect balance and smallbore would have been ace.

Man, I just realized that you can hold on to armsday orders from week to week and wait for better rolls. (The whole process is convoluted as fuck IMO).

I wish I had a Suros DIS-47 order this week. Full auto, perfect balance and smallbore would have been ace.

what really?

edit: hit 314 tonight. Gonna destroy in trials because level advantages are enabled!

lol nope!

zewone

Yeah that roll is amazing, but no way I could hold a package for that long.

spyder_ur

what really?

edit: hit 314 tonight. Gonna destroy in trials because level advantages are enabled!

lol nope!

You better Tyler. I can't clear HM Oryx and I have no PvP loadout I'm in love with so you'll be carrying.

And yeah, apparently there was a great roll on an old scout (or pulse, can't remember) that was available a couple weeks ago. Meh. I'll just take the packages as they come. That full auto scout is nice.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Is anyone else having trouble logging in? It's my first time trying the game with TTK expansion (PS4), and I keep getting the marionberry code. My connection is 40mb/s wired and working fine, and everything is up to date.

Yeah that roll is amazing, but no way I could hold a package for that long.
I'm usually holding onto 4-5 orders anyway across my characters so it really doesn't matter.

Many of the guns seems like trash no matter what perks they can roll so it's probably a good idea to pick a few good ones and wait for a god roll.

spyder_ur

I'm usually holding onto 4-5 orders anyway across my characters so it really doesn't matter.

Many of the guns seems like trash no matter what perks they can roll so it's probably a good idea to pick a few good ones and wait for a god roll.

It feels like they're only 'trash' because they're slightly outclassed by other weapons that many people here are getting through other means. But isn't Lydmilla (sp?) a top-tier PvP pulse? And that Suros RL a week or two back is maybe the best non-exotic, non-bugged PvP one.

ich00

Can anyone give me a hand with the fears embrace mission in the ToM quest? Psn is ichabod00, I'm at the boss. No mic at the moment.

And done! Thanks spyder!

It feels like they're only 'trash' because they're slightly outclassed by other weapons that many people here are getting through other means. But isn't Lydmilla (sp?) a top-tier PvP pulse? And that Suros RL a week or two back is maybe the best non-exotic, non-bugged PvP one.

Lydmilla is a beast with the right perks. The one we got today needs more stability and counterbalance would be very helpful. Headseeker would be nice too.

You better Tyler. I can't clear HM Oryx and I have no PvP loadout I'm in love with so you'll be carrying.

And yeah, apparently there was a great roll on an old scout (or pulse, can't remember) that was available a couple weeks ago. Meh. I'll just take the packages as they come. That full auto scout is nice.

Only thing I can carry is a tune.

Ok, not even that.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm trying to do the Red Bull quest.

It is pretty hard to do the S.A.B.E.R. strike solo in less than 18 minutes.

Is it worthy to finish this quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom