• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy

Does anyone happen to have Golgoroth's cellar checkpoint? Trying to get it for a friend so he can get his last calcified fragment.

Anyone for HM KF starting at warpriest?

GG Greyblade! I'm glad we finished Oryx HM on that run. We had to resort to LFG since there were no takers here. One guy said he was playing the game at Walmart while at work but I'm not sure I believed him. Another didn't have a ToM due to infusing it with something else because "he didn't like it". His username was also Skadouch420. Fun times!

LTWood12

No problem. Sorry we couldn't get it done in time :(.

Anyone want to hop in and help myself and Coy with this exotic sword strike? We are going for void.

No apologies needed we get it.

Sucks wiping right when you're ready to end it. My one w/ randoms was incredible. We get boss down to sliver of health (we're all going for void). I kill the warden and die right as it happens. One guy spends time running all the way across the goddamn map to revive me instead of putting dps on boss. Other guy was just running around trying to find the boss. Killed him but at that point it was >30 seconds. I was in awe.
GG Greyblade! I'm glad we finished Oryx HM on that run. We had to resort to LFG since there were no takers here. One guy said he was playing the game at Walmart while at work but I'm not sure I believe him. Another didn't have a ToM due to infusing it with something else because "he didn't like it". His username was also Skadouch420. Fun times!

The fact that you guys killed him seems like a minor miracle given the help.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
i feel like a year of playing destiny has made me really bad at halo.

i would have thought the opposite would happen. ;/

Pretty underwhelming. The perk that returns ammo on crit would be amazing if it was more stable. As it is now you basically get a random size larger magazine, still better off reloading asap

Very disappointing how NTTE and Final Curse turned out. I'm sure there are other exotics that are garbage too that I can't remember right now (Hereafter perhaps).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going to infuse my harrowed launcher to get my truth to 315 for trials.

310 grasp
315 stare
315 truth

Ready for trials.

Still not set on my trials loadout, kinda waiting on the players to decide the meta to figure out what's going to 320.

I really wonder if MGs are gonna be more prevalent, with swords in the mix I expect people to do DUMB stuff on heavy round

After fully realizing how shit the drops are in this raid I'm beginning to feel thankful I'm a 314 on one character already.

How the fuck are we gonna get our exotics to 320 at this rate?

Another week and another shit ass loot run on the raid. Forever 301 while everyone else in my raid group is 309+

Tonight I got drops every boss but each one was less light then the spot it filled.

Seriously shit drops in this raid.

So frustrating.

I hate being left behind because of RNG

Zocano

They really need to add the older strikes back in, hard to just enjoy running the heroics when it's often the same 3 over and over

310 and 307 Bonds from Daughters. FUCK THIS SHIT! Did anyone playtest Hard Raid? Did they NOT FUCKING think that this sorta loot would be... I dunno... FRUSTRATING?

Zocano

I don't mind the loot rolls for the most part, but Oryx should be heavily weighted 315 to 320. Getting a 310 drop is dumb.

Hopefully challenge mode is next week but I imagine we'll get it in 2 right after Festival of the Lost is done.

I don't mind the loot rolls for the most part, but Oryx should be heavily weighted 315 to 320. Getting a 310 drop is dumb.

Hopefully challenge mode is next week but I imagine we'll get it in 2 right after Festival of the Lost is done.

Luke said several weeks for info so I'd expect at least 2 weeks.

Another week and another shit ass loot run on the raid. Forever 301 while everyone else in my raid group is 309+

Tonight I got drops every boss but each one was less light then the spot it filled.

Seriously shit drops in this raid.

So frustrating.

I hate being left behind because of RNG

Yup, I feel the same way. Just barely creeping into low 300's now despite playing every week. It was really frustrating to see one of my Raid partner's girlfriend, who just started playing a few weeks ago and is, how to put it kindly; very, very bad. Has been carried to 303 :/

Well I am pretty sure they are intending to have something "new" every week for quite a bit of time. Maybe there will be a 2nd part to festival next week.

They'd be wise to hold off on adding anything interesting for a while as it will be buried by new releases like CoD, Fallout, or Battlefront. I'm sure banner will return in early-mid November, but other than that nothing major. Maybe Twilight Garrison and other armors become widely available and maybe a new Exotic starts dropping on Oryx Hard.

Zocano

They'd be wise to hold off on adding anything interesting for a while as it will be buried by new releases like CoD, Fallout, or Battlefront. I'm sure banner will return in early-mid November, but other than that nothing major. Maybe Twilight Garrison and other armors become widely available and maybe a new Exotic starts dropping on Oryx Hard.

If there's another exotic tied to King's Fall it will be the challenge modes. Also I'm pretty sure they want exactly that. They want people to continue playing and probably put out more emotes and whatnot.

If there's another exotic tied to King's Fall it will be the challenge modes. Also I'm pretty sure they want exactly that. They want people to continue playing and probably put out more emotes and whatnot.

Having people play gives them nothing unless they are buying stuff. Bungie would be foolish to think that anyone is going to give two fucks about new emotes or a new time gated quest when there is new stuff to play. If they put some new time gated quest they will only irritate the community. Banner will be all they do.

Still not set on my trials loadout, kinda waiting on the players to decide the meta to figure out what's going to 320.

I really wonder if MGs are gonna be more prevalent, with swords in the mix I expect people to do DUMB stuff on heavy round

Heavy round will still be RLs with everyone switching to truth. Theres not much to choose from weapon wise so practically everyone will be using Nirwens/Hawksaw/Malok, 1000yd, Conspiracy Theory-D, Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom