• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke pls

IE6uYor.jpg

Bizazedo

I'd honestly be somewhat ok with that just for the shader alone since I've gotten 0 helms ever. But I'd still be pissed at that light. Like who Earth thought the min of hard = Max of normal? 0 sense whatsoever.

Honestly, all the problems that bug me about Destiny seem to be centered around them not testing enough or not thinking shit through.

That's a good example of one of them. Vex Mythoclast, pre-nerf, was another. Sunbreaker is yet another.

It's stuff where you're just like...come the frell on, how hard is it to see the issue here? To me, personally, it makes Bungie as a whole look like shit.

phen0m24

So the Fun Run sans our fearless leader did NM KF.

I guess the postmaster held most of my drops

310 Inmost Light (Fodder)
310 St 14
306 Titan Helmet
300 Scout (also fodder)

LiK

did the first 3 areas of HM KF and i forgot that the 3rd area gives loot. a better place to farm weekly, imo. that section is so easy you don't even need to think about it.

GorillaJu

I'm trying to do the Red Bull quest.

It is pretty hard to do the S.A.B.E.R. strike solo in less than 18 minutes.

Is it worthy to finish this quest?

Oh is that where that quest is from? I solo'd it in 18 minutes but it took two tries. It's really not that bad.

So uh, does anyone here who has it actually ever use NTTE? No one has said anything about it since it was obtainable last week or whatever.

Pretty underwhelming. The perk that returns ammo on crit would be amazing if it was more stable. As it is now you basically get a random size larger magazine, still better off reloading asap

Zocano

welp, at least the destiny grind has ramped down again. Done with HM, will farm for full gear, but I don't expect challenge mode for another two weeks.

I'll look at Osiris rewards but I might just pass for this weekend.

Finally beat HM KF...got the same old and new arm drops I got from golgoroth on the Oryx kill....with worse stats. Then got 2 moldering shards. This loot system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom