• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonCha

Cheers for running through the Nightfall guys relatively pain free. Hawk moon dropped me. The only question is, Red Death or that?

Jito

Banned
Mayhem Clash is back

2711442-8702107568-YHvAT.gif

ONly part of the quest i dislike is the fwc rep part. Do you have to be a part of the faction ? Cuz if so that sucks hard if u just switched

Year two exotics are just so bad hahaha what is the point bungie?

Zhalo supercell is ok, but damn its no where near the year 1 exotics.

X-Frame

Yeah, you have to temporarily switch to FWC if you're part of NM or DO

I'm pretty sure I switched to DO less than a week ago on my Titan who handed in the Ghost to Laksmi last time. My Hunter is with FWC though the Hunter did not do the Paradox quest, am I screwed?

Shito

LOL Atheon dropped TLW and Chatterwhite for me :'D
Haha, only got energy, just like in the good old times...
He dropped so quickly, funny how we can roast him first try with a micless team nowadays.
A taken version of him can't come soon enough...

Namikaze1

I'm pretty sure I switched to DO less than a week ago on my Titan who handed in the Ghost to Laksmi last time. My Hunter is with FWC though the Hunter did not do the Paradox quest, am I screwed?
You're not. It's just one of the steps requires you to join FWC for a bit to advance the quest.

stb

1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, old friend

Kill Atheon and dismantle the Eye of Atheon. Head back to Lakshmi.

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pool of lights to cleanse yourself.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

7 Finally Some Time To Explain

Enjoy the new gun. :)

I said it in the last thread, and I'm not sure if you'll see it here, but thanks for documenting this.

Trakan

Ntte is not 310 and it's kinetic. The GI preview had it listed as Arc damage. This is way harder to get than the Supercell. This is literally a Y2 Stranger's Rifle with a slightly better perk. What a disappointment.

What a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom