• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, only got energy, just like in the good old times...
He dropped so quickly, funny how we can roast him first try with a micless team nowadays.
A taken version of him can't come soon enough.

My 4 team members all agreed, lets use Fatebringers and Ballerhorns. I relized I had dismantled Gjallar...so first exotic chest, BAM Gallar dropped :)

stb

Ntte is not 310 and it's kinetic. The GI preview had it listed as Arc damage. This is way harder to get than the Supercell. This is literally a Y2 Stranger's Rifle with a slightly better perk. What a disappointment.

What a disappointment.

But now we only need a weapon that's specifically for Warpriest!

purg3

slept with Malkin
310 recommended light for HM Kings Fall. Getting to 310 is pure double RNG. Fuck this game, bunch of ass clowns at Bungie. Hopefully a few light below that will be okay since I can't get raid armor to drop above 302...At lest hard mode Oryx gives a guaranteed weekly drop. Would be great if normal did, because then I might actually be at 310. But oh being at 310 isn't a big deal and we shouldn't worry about it...

rant over

Really looking forward to getting home and going through VoG though. It's been a while.

SheHateMe

I hate being an adult.

WHY CAN'T I BE HOME RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF WORK?!?!?

Oh yeah, money for video games. And rent. Power. Yeah, those things are important.

lt519

Got Praedyth's ghost today, learn I need to wait to get the quest to get No Time To Explain. *Sorrow*

I'm actually pretty bummed about this ): I'm going to collect the ghosts and hope the mission shows up tomorrow because I'm not on schedule where I am sure I can dedicate time to Destiny on any given day.

310 recommended light for HM Kings Fall. Getting to 310 is pure double RNG. Fuck this game, bunch of ass clowns at Bungie. Hopefully a few light below that will be okay since I can't get raid armor to drop above 302...At lest hard mode Oryx gives a guaranteed weekly drop. Would be great if normal did, because then I might actually be at 310. But oh being at 310 isn't a big deal and we shouldn't worry about it...

rant over

Guarantee you'll be able to make it through Golgoroth at a minimum first time through collecting some shiny new 310+ gear along the way. That and we've been doing Raids/PoEs under-leveled since Vanilla Destiny just fine now. Most will have no problem taking down 320 Oryx at 310 with our shiny new toys we didn't have during the beginning days of NM raid.

deoee

Haha, only got energy, just like in the good old times...
He dropped so quickly, funny how we can roast him first try with a micless team nowadays.
A taken version of him can't come soon enough...

The next step is even easier as a hunter :D

Find a chest... *cuddles new passive*

lt519

The struggle is real.

large.jpg

Rubenov

rant over

Really looking forward to getting home and going through VoG though. It's been a while.

Meh, not hard to do things below recommended light. Besides, 310 Is likely for the daughters and Oryx. You will likely be above that by killing the Warpriest and Golgoroth, assuming they drop a piece of armor (these should be 310 - 320 light).

Shito

My 4 team members all agreed, lets use Fatebringers and Ballerhorns. I relized I had dismantled Gjallar...so first exotic chest, BAM Gallar dropped :)
Haha that's awesome.
In our group it seems everybody agreed on the SS, without even exchanging a word... ^^

The next step is even easier as a hunter :D

Find a chest... *cuddles new passive*
I continue to bless my decision of maining a hunter. <3
Will do the last parts of the mission later tonight, gonna relax with the gf first...
Love DGAF for that sweet and quick cooperation, as always.

Namikaze1

For anyone doing the NTTE quest, here's a quick guide I did

1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

Please note that handing the ghost in today will not give you the next step today. Maybe it will pop up tomorrow. You have to had handed the ghost in prior to today.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, Old Friend

Kill Atheon and dismantle the Eye of Atheon. Head back to Lakshmi.

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pools of light to cleanse yourself. Chest seems to spawn randomly. I found mine next to C flag zone.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

I noticed that killing Minotaurs brought down the percentage so avoid killing them. it's best to do this with a fireteam.

7 Finally Some Time To Explain

Enjoy the new gun. :)

LTWood12

Wait, people are disappointed by a gun that literally gives you one for one right to the mag on any precision shot...because it's not arc damage?! Come on guys.

Rubenov

A bit ignored amongst the No Time To Explain hype, but more legendaries are now dropping from Crucible games, by the way.

Damn it 5 pages already

Had to rush to the airport so couldn't load up the Atheon checkpoint but deku, nami and others will have you guys covered.

Good games everyone, glad I got the No Time to Explain before leaving... :)

Broman just got a 309 1000-Yard Stare with RIDICULOUS perks.

nightftall redeemed.

I have a 1000 yard stare with awesome perks but not RIDICULOUS.

What perks did he get?

My dream would be

SLR10, Quickdraw, hot swap and a fourth perk, dont really care what it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom