• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Nothus

Some good games tonight Dante and Biggy.
Feels so good to get a throwing knife kill in trials! Or anywhere in pvp actually.

Nicodemic

Dudes I hate to do this again (second night in a row) but it seems my buddy had something come up and has to bail out. I told them I'd do the raid with them together so I gotta postpone again. I feel like a huge flake. My bad guys.

No worries, I got some other quests to do anyway. Let's try again some other time! :)

Daemul

I was just browsing Youtube and I stumbled upon one of Byf's latest video's about Destiny possibly entering the E-sports scene.

Honestly it's just not going to happen, not without Bungie completely gutting the game and reworking the subclasses. You can't have a competitive scene with broken ass supers, with melee ranges the length of a room, with grenades which seek people out across the map, with blink, with people spawning with one hit kill weapons etc

If Bungie ever decided that they wanted Destiny to go competitive, by the time they made the game E-Sport ready it would be completely unrecognizable. I personally would have no problem with this at all, but the casual players, who are the majority, would probably hate it.

lt519

Yay! Talked to a supervisor and after a long conversation they agreed to change my account email which let them send another password reset. Apparently Google was rejecting the original password reset emails, I've had that happen with forum registrations sometimes. I'm back! Somebody competent works at Playstation too!

The lesson I learned: berating lower level employees gets you somewhere.

I was just browsing Youtube and I stumbled upon one of Byf's latest video's about Destiny possibly entering the E-sports scene.

Honestly it's just not going to happen, not without Bungie completely gutting the game and reworking the subclasses. You can't have a competitive scene with broken ass supers, with melee ranges the length of a room, with grenades which seek people out across the map, with blink, with people spawning with one hit kill weapons etc

If Bungie ever decided that they wanted Destiny to go competitive, by the time they made the game E-Sport ready it would be completely unrecognizable. I personally would have no problem with this at all, but the casual players, who are the majority, would probably hate it.

If they pushed the gunskill closer to Halo and tweaked some of the subclasses, it could be played competitively. They'd be chasing the League of Legends kind of balanace moreso than the Halo balance.

Yay! Talked to a supervisor and after a long conversation they agreed to change my account email which let them send another password reset. Apparently Google was rejecting the original password reset emails, I've had that happen with forum registrations sometimes. I'm back! Somebody competent works at Playstation too!

The lesson I learned: berating lower level employees gets you somewhere.

:D

So many Eirenes.

This thread is dead.

LitC is bound to get fixed someday.

Anyone need 1 for trials? I'm mostly just going for the gold package (need 4 more matches), but I'm up to run a passage or two regardless.

psn robertlebrone

Top Bottom