• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Mindlog

Oryx down.
Team Kreep, D-Psipher, Greyblade, Id, and Ty clutch it out :]
Frankenstretegy pays off again! The best part about the encounter is that despite its rigidity it can play out very differently from run to run. That ending was great.

Thanks again for the run everybody.
Grasp with full auto is just unfair. Not my problem.
I hate the Oversoul Edict archetype precisely because I hate spamming the fire button :\
Play my account and get me one please.

So DGAF with CoD Blops 3, Fallout 4, and Battlefront I don't see myself dealing with NF, HM KF, or Trials until I'm done with those games. I feel like Bungie knew that Destiny would feel a bit stale and that it would benefit them to just do one big DLC in a year.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. The hori which makes everything full auto. My grasp tore through two people and I didn't even get hit once.

Afrocious

Good games twilight and Nami.

Good idea on Chinese. Gonna get some too.

I got to get my hunter to the lighthouse sometime this weekend.

Anyone down for Trials? We only need 2 more for Gold Bounty, so if you're going after bounty would be a bonus.

Not a high enough level to get to lighthouse, I suspect.

the_id

Oryx down.
Team Kreep, D-Psipher, Greyblade, Id, and Ty clutch it out :]
Frankenstretegy pays off again! The best part about the encounter is that despite its rigidity it can play out very differently from run to run. That ending was great.

Thanks again for the run everybody.

I hate the Oversoul Edict archetype precisely because I hate spamming the fire button :
Play my account and get me one please.
I loved the encounter when the whole team gets along well. That was so awesome. Saved it.

the_id

What is the main advantage of having 3 different characters?
I think I'm about ready to start a new one but dread the grinding to 40 again. What I want to know is if it's all worth it or not?

Inferno Rumble

60840ea2_sogood.gif

I'm convinced we shouldn't spawn with Special Ammo in any of the game modes. Everyone was running around Rusted Lands with Hand Cannons and it was amazing.

Lighthouse chest gave me an old friend

9h88Del.jpg

I haven't used S U R O S R E G I M E since the first Iron Banner, because sometime after that I got the Mythoclast.

Top Bottom