• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Mindlog

So what's a good Legenday to buy? About to be maxxed again with this silly low cap.
There's nothing worth buying. Stop doing the dailies idiot.
Good point other me. Dick.

I need an Oryx kill or full HM run if anyone is looking to do either soon.

darthbob

So what's a good Legenday to buy? About to be maxxed again with this silly low cap.

The FWC rocket launcher is pretty gud

MikeyMike

Will need a Oryx kill later on... won't be home for another 2 hours tho :(

Make sure you have all your year 2 blueprints unlocked for when bungie inevitably rebalances the game and you find out you actually want a year 2 Thunderlord.

zewone

There's nothing worth buying (after Hung Jury). Try your luck at a primary or special engram from the crpytarch.

Anyone mind giving me a hand with Trials? I am happy to go with any tactics and I am level 301.

I've got a 1.0 k/d on MP. But lord knows Trials has brought it down. I've been stuck with some low 290 teams from Destiny LFG, who were just bad to be honest.

stay gold

Can you get the Trials armour from Bounties, or just from win milestones? I really want the Helmet but don't know if i'll get time for Trials this weekend...

zewone

Can you get the Trials armour from Bounties, or just from win milestones? I really want the Helmet but don't know if i'll get time for Trials this weekend...

5 wins guarantees the helmet.

You have a small chance of getting it from the Gold package (10 games total / 75 kills as a team).

deafmedal

Would love to start a fresh HM KF... still have not completed this shit :mad:
Any (experienced) DGAFers wanna help me out?!? I have all night!
1. deafmedal

D_psipher

I need that HM kill as well. If you are getting a group together I would like to be a part of it.

lt519

Well this is a load of shit, I can't sign into Destiny because PSN reset my password for security reasons and the password reset email never came. No Destiny tonight, rep on phone said I had to wait 24 hours for another password request.

Top Bottom