• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

It's like a 5-10 min cooldown.
Yeah I get exotic engrams but every single time they are either chest, gauntlets, or helmets and I'd guess 70% have been for a class other than the hunter I run with.

I think out of my last 80 or so ToC I've gotten one weapon and I don't remember if that was from draksis or not.

I hated this map in the past when everyone was Blinking around with Thorn and Shotgun, but I kinda like it in Trials.

Then again, I haven't played any really sweaty teams so maybe they still do that garbage.

But there's a lot of stuff for me to jump around and pistol whip fools in the face, so that makes it less of a snipe fest than most Trials maps have been.

Sniper aim assist still needs to go though. Seriously, that Defiance gun.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

I'm offering my services for Trials. If anyone wants to test their skills, the best way to do it is by helping me drag my perfectly average ass to the Lighthouse. Become Legend.

please ;_;

Tough matches. Only one Mercury run tonight. I loathe teams with invisible tactics. Frustrating.

Edit: Sorry we didn't get the W Kadey and Zewone. It was still fun.

Kadey i'm all trialsed out for today but consider my Prismatic Heart as an apology. :p

Before TTK Bungie was like, 'Oh they're going to be game changes, change the way you play [sic]' and well....they're not ._.

None of the armor with elemental perks make much of a difference either. It's a shame.

LTWood12

Need 3 matches for gold package. Anyone down?

Also want to do a quick HM run w/ experienced folks if we have enough.

1. LT
2. Johnofmars

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright we need badass mother for trials. Don't even think about getting carried because I can't lift anything except a cup of glass.

Good run Twilight and Inapplicable. We lost on the 6th game, played the same team on our 7th, slapped the shit out of them and moonwalked to the finish line. My mind went to sleep on our boss fight but Inapplicable activated clutch mode. Twilight's clutch is broken so he can't turn it off unfortunately.

TOASTY ON STREAM WITH THE B I G P L A Y Z

XY4e0xp.gif

Shawn128

I'm up forNightfall or any raids if anyone has anything going: PSN: Shawn128 if anyone interested. Gonna do some strikes in the meantime.

Well thanks to Twilight and Toasty for the Mercury run, I was beyond crap again >_<

Those two games afterwards though for the gold package bounty completion, the laggiest shit I have ever played. Headshot a guy and watch them die from it like 2 seconds later, what a pile of wank.

Top Bottom