• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Namikaze1

ZIZeazL.png

Sends a message bitching about me killing him while crouching.

spends the entire game camping AND crouching.

Also, hi grip!

310 shell from rank 5. God have mercy.

Once I'm rank 5, I can stop wearing the class item, shader and emblem, right? It doesn't affect drops?

Edit: a 316 cloak appeared in my inventory when i went to orbit. Ok.

Thanks for the matches DGAF!

IB highlights have been:

320 IB Ghost
320 Hunter Helmet
310 Warlock Gloves

IB gives better loot than HM Oryx and Trials. Bungle plz

X-Frame

Are any of the PDX-45 Gunsmith orders worth it this week? I bought 2 packages last week so I could get 1 if I wanted then hold onto the 2nd for a god-roll.

Though disappointingly the Hawksaw/PDX-45 archetype seems to be taking the biggest pulse rifle nerf next months so it may not even be worth it.

The Niwen's/PDX-41 archetype on the other hand barely seems to be affected after the update.

That was possibly the most epic train derail in the history of Iron Lagger, haha. GGs to everyone who was able to bear witness to it.

Are any of the PDX-45 Gunsmith orders worth it this week? I bought 2 packages last week so I could get 1 if I wanted then hold onto the 2nd for a god-roll.

Though disappointingly the Hawksaw/PDX-45 archetype seems to be taking the biggest pulse rifle nerf next months so it may not even be worth it.

The Niwen's/PDX-41 archetype on the other hand barely seems to be affected after the update.

The one w Counterbalance and a couple stability boosts is legit. I think it has max stability when fully leveled although I haven't bothered to try mine out. I've got enough good PRs to last me the next few weeks until the next meta emerges.

Sorry for those who had to put up with that. I'm taking a break until 2.1.

Nah don't worry about it. Even though I was only able to get 1 game in with y'all. I mean spawn and die within 1-2 seconds multiple times is bad. Once I spawned and a sniper was staring at me. That's just silly

I neeeeeed December update asap.

Lol what the hell happened?

I joined for what was the final derailment. We played against 3+ titan hammers and they literally went hammer frenzy on us during heavy so it was just a clusterfuck of epic proportions. That generated more orbs so it was something like 5 hammers in a row at 1 point.

Luis_23

2 needed for king's fall HM @ Totems

1. Felyx
2. Soul Clap
3. Branaghs
4. Panda
5. You
6. You

Must have doctorate and be a doctor...

Edit: NM, sorry

stay gold

I joined for what was the final derailment. We played against 3+ titan hammers and they literally went hammer frenzy on us during heavy so it was just a clusterfuck of epic proportions. That generated more orbs so it was something like 5 hammers in a row at 1 point.

So sick of that stupid fucking super.

Nerf it and give them decent melee range to compensate already.

phen0m24

That was possibly the most epic train derail in the history of Iron Lagger, haha. GGs to everyone who was able to bear witness to it.

The one w Counterbalance and a couple stability boosts is legit. I think it has max stability when fully leveled although I haven't bothered to try mine out. I've got enough good PRs to last me the next few weeks until the next meta emerges.

Sorry for those who had to put up with that. I'm taking a break until 2.1.

Nah don't worry about it. Even though I was only able to get 1 game in with y'all. I mean spawn and die within 1-2 seconds multiple times is bad. Once I spawned and a sniper was staring at me. That's just silly

I neeeeeed December update asap.

Thanks for the train. I was the cow standing in the middle of the tracks.

Lol what the hell happened?

1) I was there. So operation Boat Anchor was in full effect.
2) Hammers. LOTS of hammers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
310 ghost and 310 (terribad) sniper as my rank 5 reward. WELP. Also nothing in orbit so that's it. Underwhelming.

Bradach

A question for the No Time to explain quest.

I done the ghost thing a couple of weeks ago and handed it in to the FWC lady.
Now I'm ready to do the VoG level but why won't the FWC lady give me the mission? She doesn't say anything to me.
Do I have to do something to trigger the quest?

Top Bottom