• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

I joined for what was the final derailment. We played against 3+ titan hammers and they literally went hammer frenzy on us during heavy so it was just a clusterfuck of epic proportions. That generated more orbs so it was something like 5 hammers in a row at 1 point.

DGAF should go old school and run a bubble train with a Gunslinger or two.

stay gold

Man, so I said fuck it and got the PDX-45 package. This thing puts my Hawksaw to shame somehow, despite having ever so slightly lower stability.

Is counterbalance massively superior to prefect balance?

Man, so I said fuck it and got the PDX-45 package. This thing puts my Hawksaw to shame somehow, despite having ever so slightly lower stability.

Is counterbalance massively superior to prefect balance?

Counterbalance is really good on pulse rifles because it eliminates horizontal recoil, making for a more controllable pattern.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
:)

bly3Ab3.png

SonComet

I got the fucking ugly orange one. Looks like it was designed for a disabled Guardian.

Anyway....who's up for a HM kings fall raid in one hour???
I'm just going to take a break from PVP.

So hard mode kings fall in one hour??

1. the_id
I'm down for hard mode. PSN SonComet.

rc213

Anyone up for a couple Nightfalls or an IB train got space?

Things from IB so far

Lag laggy laggiest
Laggers
Half the matches turn into people sniping from corners,edges, cracks where they can kill you but you can't even see them.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Sniper AA out the ass!!!

I hope Bungle devs step on a rusty nail.

Top Bottom