• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Got to rank 5 today.

Got a 310 ghost in the reward package.

And then when I went back to orbit something else popped on my screen.

I go into my inventory and see that I got a 313 Helmet as well!!!!!

It's so sweet looking.

I didn't even know the helmet was in the loot pool. And why did it not appear until I left the tower? Odd.
But I will take it

I hear if you go to orbit, then Venus, and then find the hidden body of the iron banner guardian, go back to orbit, then wait there for 3 hours, you get another IB package.

Namikaze1

Woah...Hunter just got the helmet from a Rank 5 package...at 320.

you-damn-dirty-ape-gif.gif

<3

Today I got a warlock helmet at 318 from rank 5
A ghost at 319 from normal drops on my Titan
And a lot of 0... something scores on a GAF train :)

Jinjo

312 butt towel for rank 5.

Fuck everything.
I had the exact same thing, I feel ya. Grinded my Titan up to rank 5 within a day though and got 314 boots from the package which wasn't bad. Hunter and Titan got full IB excl helmet. Guess I'll grind Warlock tomorrow as well. Should be easy. Saved up most of the daily bounties on that one over the week.

Mindlog

What are the primary reasons I want 310+ gear?
HM Oryx & Challenge mode. I still enjoy the raid. It would also be nice to do certain activities without having to switch gear because drops depend on light level. I can do a Nightfall at 298 with something different, but make sure you kill the boss while above 310 LL. I can crank out a few Crucible matches with my old 170 Symbiote, but your drops are going guaranteed to be useless instead of likely to be useless.

OK let's play some IB and ToO to get what we need.
Wait, what? No.

Almost tricked me game.

Haven't even logged in to pick up my Armsday orders yet. Not sure if I want my Armsday orders because the 'new season is about to start.' The worst part of no regforging? By the time some get decent drops the meta is over.

The spell is breaking.

Can anyone tell me if the method for changing party privacy on Xbox One has changed since the dashboard update?

Previously, you had to go to your profile, and it would show that you were playing Destiny, and you could change the privacy setting from there. The profile has changed and this option seems to be gone now.

daedalius

It will have two times more range than Hawkmoon after the December patch, lol.

Ape, you bastard! Who's the lucky looter now?

Wow I didn't realize they dropped the range that much, sheesh

Sounds like it is still pretty effective, just not god tier over all other HCs

Namikaze1

Got 2 Titan chests so far.

One at 299 with Pulse/Sidearm ammo plus solar class perks

Other one at 292 with Pulse/Shotgun ammo plus void class perks

The game wants me to keep using pulse rifles even with the incoming nerf.

Langy

Looking for 2 more guardians for a kings fall run. not sure if we gonna do normal or hard yet will be a majority vote when we in orbit.

If you wanna join jump in if already friends or msg me on psn. Langoit

Are people who are getting 315+ drops after IB matches Rank 5?

I got a 312 ghost drop on the match that I hit rank 5 on. Then I went back to the tower and got the 310 one. I also had a 316 Nirwen's Mercy in the lost item mail, but not sure if it came from that match.

Top Bottom