• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh! So many weapons I want to play with.

I want to try First Curse! And TLW! And my full-auto DIS-47 and MIDA and fusion rifles! And NLB! And Fabian Strategy!

AHHHHH!

tumblr_inline_nxyzkd8MhA1rnq8y8_500.gif

edit: Nechrochasm! How did I forget you! And Monte Carlo! Hard light! My beautiful auto rifles!

So is anyone going to take the hit and try out Dragons Breath?

Or is that a job for Breezy?

...I still need to download the patch, someone else do it.

E92 M3

Yeah, I mentioned this when they announced the changes, but it's the archetype. Conspiracy Theory and Party Crasher were consistently one shotting me from pretty damn far away.

Shotguns are like HIV, they can be slowed down but never stopped lol

flkraven

Bungie Store is updated too:

dat commercial synergy

It's so crazy how money hungry they seem all of sudden. In the space of a month we've gotten micro transactions, refer a friend which requires a new purchase of the game in the past week, events that have a micro transaction component, and now merch tie-ins to a special event. Pretty crazy since it feels like we are getting less.

lt519

Man the swing between Pulse and Auto-Rifles is crazy, time to take out my Answering Chord with rangefinder and hammer forged :)

Dragon's breath remote explosion sounds pretty cool actually.

Why doesn't PS4 show normal X GB / TOTAL in downloads instead of this stupid "Preparing to download xx %" ? Since when did this become a thing? Update 3.00?

Strider

Soooooo let me get this straight.

Those of you with etheric light can exchange it for Petra rep... Which you dont need because you played HoW...?

And those of us that would need Petra rep (mainly for the Boolean) dont have etheric light so therefore cant get the rep.

I dont understand lol

ethomaz

Banned
Why doesn't PS4 show normal X GB / TOTAL in downloads instead of this stupid "Preparing to download xx %" ? Since when did this become a thing? Update 3.00?
It shows... after the "Preparing to download xx%".

Mine is "18,240 GB / 18,813 GB"

PS. I can say buy The Old Hunter this week... welcome back full Destiny week.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright, done patching, let's see whay we've got... Gotta whip out my Fabian's Strategy wooo

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol guys you know why the spindle lost EXP? Because they replaced scopes with barrels. You gotta level up the barrels first. :p

Never knew the sprint bug was an actual thing. All this time I was chalking it up to my L3 button being completely unreliable when my guardian refused to haul ass.

Now then, wonder if the changes to the Fabian Strategy make it worth using.

Damn, just got back from lunch and a horrible first half of work and this makes EVERYTHING better! I mean, TITANS HAVE EVOLVED FROM T REX STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3oC on PvP, YES!
Srpint Lock Fixed, DOUBLE YES!
Bungie should buy me 2 new controllers since 2 of my Left Analogs peeled from this :p

Weapon Balance seems REALLY good on paper. Can't wait!

Overall this seems like an excellent patch, other than Petra REP, LOL.

Why am I the one to get the old year 2 exotics?!

If you already got Twilight Garrison, I wouldn't complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom