• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I missed out on challenge mode last week cause I stopped caring, did I miss anything?

Challenge: kill warpriest w a different person grabbing brand each time.

Loot: 320 artifact and a 320 weapon drop (sniper/MG/RL) from HM, 310s of the same from NM

Datto: unimpressed

ethomaz

Banned
Y2 RAM

Trials won't be the same again.

Welcome back Warlocks holding Shudder Change and Gold Gun... maybe now I won't be killed by one Sunbreaker's hammer with frame shield.

X-Frame

Titans, please I need to live vicariously through you while I am at work --

- How does punching feel?!
- What is the damage of Storm Fist now?
- How much faster does Headstrong make you sprint?
- How awesome is Juggernaut with skating?!

Challenge: kill warpriest w a different person grabbing brand each time.

Loot: 320 artifact and a 320 weapon drop (sniper/MG/RL) from HM, 310s of the same from NM

Datto: unimpressed

See, this is a good challenge in my eyes. Not brutally hard, but at least different. There are multiple ways to tackle it, which is also good, especially in this raid.

General
Fixed some issues where the player could sometimes get stuck in a slow sprint speed

i knew i wasn't imagining this. it happened to me while circling the platform during the bomb section of oryx, and i could sense that nobody believed me.

Zocano

See, this is a good challenge in my eyes. Not brutally hard, but at least different. There are multiple ways to tackle it, which is also good, especially in this raid.

That sounds like the 2nd most non-way to make it different. What a let down (though without fundamentally changing the arena, I don't see how much they can change it).

E92 M3

Don't have space for all of this cool stuff :(

And I can't believe we're getting excited about items we played with just 4 months ago.

turned in pre-update hands engram and got nothing manacles. good work bungie. wheres pie for all those guys adamant that stashing engrams was a waste?

WOOO

My stored up primary turned into a 310 MIDAS

WISH COMPLEEEEETEEEEEE

gif_480x313_287fe6.gif

Zocano

No Backup Plans
Shotgun activating force barrier only works for defender titans

Wait, hold up, it worked for non-defenders? What the fuck?

Strikes
Will of Crota strike has been added to the Vanguard Strikes and Vanguard Heroic Strikes playlists

Why the hell not add the rest

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Fuck! I lost my 320 chest piece because the patch game out while I was raiding and my chest armor was full. None of my raid drops that I couldn't pick up went to the postmaster. I lost lot of shit. Granted most of it was not worthwhile, but some was. Damn it all.

inthrall

Adjusted Alpha Team's Rift spawn location to make it slightly easier for Bravo to score

YAY, this will make the worst
Thieves den would take this title if still in rotation
Rift map more bearable.

The new Dragons breath is interesting, I must've missed that the first time around.

So the SRL book just tracks your best times etc? Seems a bit frivolous, even for me

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
So Dragon's Breath is basically a Fallen Scorch Cannon, now? Cool, I guess? Can't wait for the PVP montage with it.

So what do you get for logging in?

Do you get a free legendary sparrow similar to how we got a free Legendary mask for Festival of the Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom