• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

The android destiny app has updated vendors for felwinters peak. Those class items look so good!

Dont check it if you are avoiding spoilers

Sky Walker

I had a dream that I already was playing RoI,and my lovely ghorn was nerfed to the oblivion.

km4bKD.gif

It won't be a dream anymore after 30 minutes :(

DjRalford

Why is it people with shit connections have such an advantage.

2 fucking rockets and not a bit of damage and they kill me with 2 shots. Bullshit

BashNasty

Quick question:

My brother and I tend to share our games on PS4 as the console is generally pretty friendly about this. He'll by a one game, then I'll buy the next one and by setting our PS4 accounts to primary we're able to both play at the same time across one copy of the game.

Does this work with Rise of Iron? We were trying to remember if we did that with Taken King last year, and as I'm sitting here poking around, I'm starting to get the bad feeling that we won't be able to share one copy of Rise of Iron. The expansion seems to be tied to Destiny accounts rather than PS4 accounts.

Any insight before I go and buy the expansion for myself.

Hey DestinyGAF.

Destiny was and still is my first ever brush with an MMO-type game and a first-person shooter title from Bungie. Thanks for helping me every year with the Moments of Triumph and whatever else would come up.

Here's to Year 3.

Top Bottom