• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Silvard

Fresh WoM while getting all monitors along the way:

1. Silvard (SilvardCT)
2. Ragarra
3. Shem935 (shem0275)
4. xxTHIN_WHITE_DUKExx (FOX-AIV3E)
5. Tick221

If your PSN is wrong or missing please let me know. Otherwise I assume it's the same as your GAF name.

Toddler

Fresh WoM while getting all monitors along the way:

1. Silvard (SilvardCT)
2. Ragarra
3. Shem935 (shem0275)
4. xxTHIN_WHITE_DUKExx (FOX-AIV3E)
5. Tick221

If your PSN is wrong or missing please let me know. Otherwise I assume it's the same as your GAF name.

Can I get in there? xTODDLERx

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yay! Took around 7 - 9 hours don't remember. What a fucking insane quest.

CtfBJXRVUAA62yG.jpg:large

Thanks to all the Gaffers that did this with me.

Mesharey

RoI was a lot of fun, I did some old quests too, but I think I'm done now.
Light lvl 353 and the only way to lvl up is spamming strikes then to play the raid, I didn't play any raid before so there's no point in getting better gear.

The new PvP mode was a lot of fun too.

Kalamari

Exotic Raid Pulse got, I'd like to thank Sunvsthemoon, gamer_at_heart, Biggy, Diggy, and kartik (and Sunvsthemoon's friend, I don't remember his name) for carrying me through it all.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Exotic Raid Pulse got, I'd like to thank Sunvsthemoon, gamer_at_heart, Biggy, Diggy, and kartik (and Sunvsthemoon's friend, I don't remember his name) for carrying me through it all.

No one was carried, haha. At the very least it took us all the hours to do it. Crazy quest, thank you to everyone involved in those long hours. It was absolutely crazy getting through it all.

soultron

Banned
WHEEEWWW. Big ups to the team Manny put together for the 1st phase of the pulse quest. We finally did it. Hands got so sweaty.

We actually killed the final boss twice.
He died in the final ditch DPS phase just as he released the SIVA. We got the drops and everything, just as we wiped.
So we had to do it again.

In the middle of this exotic raid pulse quest right now with Panama and Co. This is some of the most fun I've had in Destiny. Good Lord loll. In tears.

Anyone know if you got all the monitors, got the Siva player banner and failed on the last boss if you have to do it all over again to pick up the quest or just beat the final boss from the checkpoint?

Our group did great just ran out of time. :(

soultron

Banned
In the middle of this exotic raid pulse quest right now with Panama and Co. This is some of the most fun I've had in Destiny. Good Lord loll. In tears.

I've not done Crota, but I think the raid itself is the best in Destiny and yeah, the quest is a tonne of fun. I really like that the ROI team had the guts to do this.
I actually work in the game industry and this kind of content is super hard to pitch and get greenlit at some studios, mainly because very few players get to experience it. Anyone going for this quest is basically the 1% of Destiny players.

Anyone know if you got all the monitors, got the Siva player banner and failed on the last boss if you have to do it all over again to pick up the quest or just beat the final boss from the checkpoint?

We had 2 guys drop on the final boss, and when we
turned on the final monitor
, the 2 new players who joined us (only for the final boss) also
got the quest/SIVA engine from Shiro
. Hope that helps.

Raven117

I've not done Crota, but I think the raid itself is the best in Destiny and yeah, the quest is a tonne of fun. I really like that the ROI team had the guts to do this.
I actually work in the game industry and this kind of content is super hard to pitch and get greenlit at some studios, mainly because very few players get to experience it. Anyone going for this quest is basically the 1% of Destiny players.
Thanks for your comment. That's my hope with destiny. They can keep a lot of it casual for mass appeal, but leave the 1percent the raids and really complex mechanics.

nowai

People have reported if you go to orbit, it resets the monitors.

oSoLucky

If anyone is running a raid on PSN and need one hit me up. KC_Darkness. I also have a friend with me who's really good. We're 378 and 372 and plenty experienced in the raid. I want to get the quest started on an alt preferably, but it's not required for us to do.

Helping my buddy get raid ready. He's 351 now. Is there any point to doing the heroic strikes over sepiks?

Chance at skeleton keys is about it. I would grind 320 sepkis with 3oC. Save the exotic engrams for when you hit 365 and then get a little bunp. I had about 10 engrams waiting after that.

taco543

We need one more to run the Wrath of Machines raid on PS4. We're also going for the Pulse Rifle quest, so if you have experience it will greatly help!

Tag is WolfLycan543

XAL

Archon's Forge is fucking baffling...

Someone got paid money to design the systems in place here? Like as their career?

Their excuse for not being able to hold more than 1 was "there's only one terminal and there's no way to differentiate between offerings".

Hey guys remember Court of Oryx and how they had 3 different "terminals" for different tiers?

Yeah. Bull shit.

They raised the LL to 400 and are setting up artificial walls to prolong that until D2 comes out in the fall.

Blues stop decrypting at 340 and purples stop decrypting at 365.

I mean.

The whole light level system was a mistake.

XAL

I sure would like to get that exotic quest/beat the raid.

I did the raid up to Axis last week and then the raid group never reformed.

371 Hunter

PS4: OHGODTHEBEES

Ramirez

So after 365, what's the best way to gain LL? Just grind heroics? I didn't know Legendary engrams only went to 365, that's lame.

Top Bottom