• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Not really. Pray that they buff it in the future as it so clearly needs it.

Not to mention, they need to buff Insurmountable Skullfort for Titans. Thagomizers are literally just a better version of IS.

Infusion fodder it is, then.

So is the Outbreak Prime supposed to be the final raid gun to attain? I always associated exotic raid primaries with the hard raid (vex, nechrochasm, less so the ToM).

Would be neat if we could somehow equip Outbreak Prime, Pocket Infinity, and Sleeper Simulant. I love the warmind aesthetic of these guns.

Psyfer

So I just went and bought the $60 version of the game that comes with everything. I played and liked the base game, but the fiasco with the first DLC kind of turned me off and I dropped the game.

So where should I start now? I'm pretty sure I did everything in the base game, including the raid. Should I continue on with my old character? If I do continue on with my old character, how effective will my gear be now? Didn't the light system get an overhaul some time ago? Is there even anyone doing the content from the first and second DLC anymore, or Taken King for that matter?

I'm considering starting a new character, since I think I read that TTK changed up the early game a bunch. If I do that, will I lose out on anything meaningful by using the boost to level 25? Are all the sub-classes viable for raids? And speaking of raids, did they ever add matchmaking, or do I still need to go to an external site to try and get a group?

I'm excited to get back into the game. I've heard nothing but praise since TTK was released. I just hope I'm not stuck playing catch up for too long.

Sane_Man

Well, what a bs ending to an amazing quest. Did all the bits of Outbreak Prime quest with my raid fireteam, split up in two W-T-H teams at the end. Only 2 people in the first group managed to get it and 1 in the second group. So weird, it should unlock for everyone as we all needed the sync in numbers for the puzzle. Anyway, tried, and tried again (people reacquired the SIVA engine) but it just wouldn't work. Fix this shit Bungie.

Also, YES, all the solutions everyone used were correct.

Someone probably hit the node without the others doing it nearish to the same time. Someone in my fireteam did that and he got the reward but me and the other dude didn't. The guy who got it rebought the engine and it worked for all of us when we tried it and all activated node at the same time.

Reven

Are there any newbie raids coming up within the next week or so? I want to try Kings Fall and have never done in and using the LFG sites is pretty hit or miss.

Jinjo

Someone probably hit the node without the others doing it nearish to the same time. Someone in my fireteam did that and he got the reward but me and the other dude didn't. The guy who got it rebought the engine and it worked for all of us when we tried it and all activated node at the same time.

This happened indeed, but like I said, they rebought the engine and it still just would not work for the other people. We tried loading back in and out of orbit. Even logged back out and in. Nothing. Superfrustrating after spending several hours on this quest.

question, do you guys know if this works? Say there's a team doing the raid and they're the final boss, if they've already activated all the monitors and you join for the final boss fight will you get the quest for the pulse rifle?

350ish hunter looking for an Omnigul train for a few hours later this evening. Say, 9:00 PM Pacific time?

I will gladly drop a tether while you make the boss go splat. I'm hoping to short circuit some of the grind to 365 before the hotfix. I have a mic but don't use it at night to avoid wife aggro.

PSN Tragicomedy.

NastyBook

GGs on the train, Zoba. Thanks for inviting me.
3AQmK.gif

Silvard

Any raids starting any time soon and getting all monitors? I know how to do the 4th monitor from experience but my PUG group couldn't handle 2nd phase Aksis.

Toddler

Utter jealousy seeing so many friends with the exotic scout emblem! I can't even get Shiro to give me the thorn bounty, and Im not really nuts to have that gun.

Top Bottom