• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does anyone want to volunteer to create the next OT?

Also, in lieu of a newbie raid this week, I am trying to put together a semi-newbie HM/CM WotM for tomorrow 12/16 at around 7:00PMEST. Looking for people who have either done NM once already and are 380+, or are otherwise 390+. Please quote this post or PM me if interested.

Kalamari

Call the polis.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm done for the day. A lot of phantom hitboxes in SRL. Some times you pass through objects but other times you hit invisible something.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yay me. No need to play SRL anymore.

Got dawning shader/sparrow. Hit rank five, got all SRL shaders, book completed, etc.

Back to your regularly scheduled PVP program.

Got my SRL level to 5. I could do to it again with my 2 other characters for the dawn treasure, but all the ones I've gotten so far have been huge disappointments.
I also got the void exotic machine gun.

Do you get anything for finishing the book besides the emblem?
Otherwise I'm done.

Dthomp

Got my SRL level to 5. I could do to it again with my 2 other characters for the dawn treasure, but all the ones I've gotten so far have been huge disappointments.

Otherwise I'm done.

No, just the emblem

thabiz

So I can't launch destiny. It sits on the press x to play screen but won't launch. Controller is working fine with other games. I've rebuilt the database but it didn't fix it. Any thoughts? Reinstall?

Mindlog

Otherwise I'm done.
Got the emblem and a shader. Didn't know that was the rewards or I might not have bothered as I already had the emblem. I had won a race after blowing up so I threw the last race and received a polite thank you. My last race finished my book.

I raced mostly with the Fire Sparrow then the Swiftriver. I like racing so I may dip my toes back in with my Hunter and Titan to finally learn how to use the Raid Sparrows for maximum speed. I'd like to sub 4m Infinite Descent.

GlamFM

Banned
Got this yesterday, I think it´s super awesome:

nova-600x320.jpg

There is a solar version, right?

Where do I get it? From the last package?

Top Bottom