• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

62412737.jpg

Found it on the store. I had to click on the version that I bought and scroll down to find it.
Downloading my copy now. It's going to be a long wait until it becomes active.

Lee

Codes are available on Bungie.net. Go to your profile to the codes tab. You can get a code for Xbox or PS4 (America or Europe are my options) but no PC codes yet.

One thing I've been hoping to see more of in the future is Class/Subclass based weapons that add some synergy to particular class abilities and a subclass in general similar to Ace of Spades, etc but more meaningful.

FYI If you bought the game on XBox Live, you need to search for 'destiny 2 beta' in the store to find it— it doesn't show up in the live results either.

Ugggghhhh why tf are they reusing Rise of Iron campaign space for a D2 map?

I actually assume they re-used this from D2 development for Rise of Iron and not the other way around.

Juan

I actually assume they re-used this from D2 development for Rise of Iron and not the other way around.

I honestly think you assume the wrong way. :/ It is easier to drop old content into a modified engine (D2) than it is to optimise it for a older iteration of that said engine (D1).

While this is a cool throwback and an emotional one, it is really a good example (to me) of how Destiny 2 is really like a big expansion that could have been delivered to D1 like TTK and RoI.

Vic_Viper

Has Bungie said anything about the Hunters getting a new sub class also?

I preordered at Gamestop and registered my code on Bungie's site, where do I get my code for the Beta? The link on PSN doesnt have a download option for me?

About two months ago I told myself I wasn't going to participate in the Beta for the sake of making my initial Destiny 2 experience as fresh as possible, well, knowing good and well that wasn't going to happen I now have the Beta for both the PS4 (I can't even wait the extra day for the Xbox Beta to go live) and Xbox (my preferred platform) ready to go.

About two months ago I told myself I wasn't going to participate in the Beta for the sake of making my initial Destiny 2 experience as fresh as possible, well, knowing good and well that wasn't going to happen I now have the Beta for both the PS4 (I can't even wait the extra day for the Xbox Beta to go live) and Xbox (my preferred platform) ready to go.

LOL

its just the intro mission - one strike and crucible.

I plan on playing the first two things once then just play a SHIT ton of PVP for the beta.

GlamFM

Banned
Ty bro, I see it now.

This is just the typical PSN bullshit where the download should have started by itself, but instead you get to hunt it down.

And it's not on the delux edition page, the one I actually pre-ordered - no no no - only on the standard edition page - for no fucking reason.

darthbob

Has Bungie said anything about the Hunters getting a new sub class also?

I preordered at Gamestop and registered my code on Bungie's site, where do I get my code for the Beta? The link on PSN doesnt have a download option for me?

You need to go here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Codes/

Should see the platform selection for the D2 Beta. :)

Edit: oh hey the bwu: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46062/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--7132017

Looks like each class will get two subclasses to play with in the beta, so that's neat.

"You've read first impressions and watched videos, but this will be your first true taste of what it feels like to be a Guardian in a new world. In addition to the new hotness, there will be some familiar (but updated) subclasses for you to play as well. The Beta will include Striker, Gunslinger, and Voidwalker with all of their Grenades, Melees and the top path of their abilities unlocked. The bottom paths will be saved for you to experience in the full game."

So the beta will have 2 subclasses per class, nice. There hasn't been confirmation before and some thought maybe it was just the three new subclasses only.

Marvel

could never
This is just the typical PSN bullshit where the download should have started by itself, but instead you get to hunt it down.

And it's not on the delux edition page, the one I actually pre-ordered - no no no - only on the standard edition page - for no fucking reason.
Exactly lol.

I have the deluxe copy ordered too, bit confusing. Ty psn haha

Then people will just complain about Bungie recycling exotics.

Having the quad-jump ability back would outweigh all that in every way imaginable although the clamber ability will likely help out mobility quite a bit. In any case what other players decide to "complain" about has no reflection on my enjoyment.

Regarding Exotics, anyone who thinks there won't be similar perks/features to the current ones are kidding themselves. I mean I expect some truly unique ones but I also expect some very similar ones as well.

Top Bottom