• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

So I need to do WotM raid twice before Monday. One a normal run and the other needs to be a Hard Mode. Anyone trying to run it this weekend?

T.v

I'd imagine everyone here is pretty up to date with their Destiny lore, but Byf made a great video of the events so far. It's been a while since I last played Destiny, and never even played RoI since I was pretty burned out by that time, so this video was a nice refresher.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2avSq-82oI

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm seriously considering re-buying D2 on the NZ PSN store for... like a 14 hour head start.

What. Is. Wrong. With. Me?

You too?

I'm sitting here thinking of creating NZ account

Can't get firm answer on when we get to play

Cause I have Destiny 2 preloaded and it's running on US EDT timer
If I Buy the NZ version does the timer get shaved by 14 hours?

Does it stay the same on US account, but I can play on NZ account

Need these questions answered, before purchasing

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything. I mainly set up raids and what not, usually I'll post them on the Dgaf OT too.

Just click the link to join.

I'm on the hype train for Destiny 2. It's a different ride than when vanilla Destiny dropped, but it's still an anxious wait until the game is turned on. I'm going to fill my three day weekend with bicycling to pass the time.

Reminding Xbox One based Guardians here in the community thread that Progenitor is open to all of you. We're based in North America and have been around since the early days of Destiny. Looking for anyone who's relaxed but serious about clearing content and looking to play D2 fairly long-term. The more people we have to play together, the better! Just click the image above to join.

AaronMT86

Has there been a character creator screenshot/video leak?

I just want to get a an impression beforehand so I can create some ideas this weekend of what my characters might look like.

Draper

The Unkindled

Welcome to the bonfire, Unkindled One.
I am a Fire Keeper.
I tend to the flame, and tend to thee.
The Lords have left their thrones, and must be deliver'd to them.
To this end, I am at thy side

This is a GAF PSN US clan primarily, but all are welcome pending approval.

Looking for admins if you're interested.

Has there been a character creator screenshot/video leak?

I just want to get a an impression beforehand so I can create some ideas this weekend of what my characters might look like.
I'll wait to be disappointed that I can't grow a space beard on Tuesday night.

Nice to see the people's hype rising for Destiny again.
This people is ready. I need to change my avatar to reflect my level of stoke. Everyday at school I'm teaching in a different Destiny shirt. Friday was the Nepal shirt, Tuesday will be my warlock shirt and finally the students will be subjected to my Destiny hoodie on the official release day. They have already been warned that Wednesday's lesson will be review followed by a quiz (I'll be too tired to teach a quality lesson).

Unstable

Need these questions answered, before purchasing
Q:
"If I Buy the NZ version does the timer get shaved by 14 hours?"
A: No.

Q:
"Does it stay the same on US account, but I can play on NZ account"
A: Yes

I got contacted by someone that did this with Destiny 2 specifically, hopefully that clarifies it. I would've pre-bought if it allowed your "main" account to play early. But, I'm a bit tempted still.

Oh,I remembered something.

I need sleep at some point.

GraveRobberX

Q:
A: No.

Q:
A: Yes

I got contacted by someone that did this with Destiny 2 specifically, hopefully that clarifies it. I would've pre-bought if it allowed your "main" account to play early. But, I'm a bit tempted still.

Oh,I remembered something.

I need sleep at some point.

Thanks stabbie

Saved me money and fucking up sleep schedule for NA release

No biggie, I'll play with NA GAF

T.v

Nice to see the people's hype rising for Destiny again.

Yeah. I was pretty lukewarm about it these past months, but by now I'm proper excited. Brushing up on my Destiny lore and such really brought back that familiar itch.

Lizzy

Unconfirmed Member
Two questions!

1. Do we know if the story missions take place in the hub world like in Destiny 1 (like the Cosmodrome)?
2. Has Bungie said whether or not our exotics/rare weapons will face the same problem with expansion as in Destiny 1? Like, I remember I could only get my Vision of Confluence up to a certain damage rate, but after that uncommon weapons did more damage after some expansions released.

Zocano

We could use 1 more for a flawless attept at Crota tonight at 11pm est....?

I'm gonna have to drop, something came up and I'll be unavailable at that time. rip

Unless we can try tomorrow instead (or 2-3 hours earlier than we planned). Otherwise, y'all should still be fine to do it with 4.

Marvel

could never
I actually feel the urge to join in, but I had to make room for Destiny 2 by deleting the first game :[
I'd love to also if A. It wasn't currently 1am lol and B. My pro's discdrive is fucked.

All my new games are digital :( glhf though.

Cornbread78

GraveRobberX

Can't stop watching trailers, hype to real

"If the Red Legion want War, Give them War!"

Powers up his Space Magic *Intensifies*

Cornbread78

Flawless Crota run tonight 11pm est:

- Cornbread78
- Hawkian
- Wiesga01
- Traxus12
- Azys_
-

SuperSonic1305 also of he's comfortae doing a legit run with no deaths allowed, lol.

BLCKATK

Flawless Crota run tonight 11pm est:

- Cornbread78
- Hawkian
- Wiesga01
- Traxus12
- Azys_
-

SuperSonic1305 also of he's comfortae doing a legit run with no deaths allowed, lol.

Azys_ here, I might have to pull out from this unfortunately. The surprise party began late and if I rush home I dunno if I'll make it online in time. Godspeed!

The discord invite in the OP is not working for me, can someone create a new one?

ill%20fix%20it.gif

It expired. Sorry about that. We’re fixing it.

In the meantime, check your PMs.

Trakan

According to a strategy guide scan from reddit, you can't play the campaign coop until you beat it solo. They aren't that clueless, are they?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
According to a strategy guide scan from reddit, you can't play the campaign coop until you beat it solo. They aren't that clueless, are they?

Luke plz
ill%20fix%20it.gif

anyways im still here and cant wait til D2 comes out!!! Has Kadey and Chur made a clan yet? lemme know

Top Bottom