• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Sky Walker

Necrochasm got. This weapon rocks now :D Thralls curses everywhere!

Not to mention: Finished both challenges and got Oversoul adept and Abyss Defiant adept. I'll gladly take em.

Gonna do other alts tomorrow.

Sky Walker

I can't believe they're making people do the necrochasm quest again. How do people stand for this kind of thing?

The quest is kinda easy now. it's briefly:

-Get the Husk "now drops from any hive as I believe and more frequently"
-Kill certain kind of hive for certain amount and evolve it.
-Do the Abyss part, Kill Crota and Omnigul to evolve it.
-Enjoy your new Necrochasm.

My husk wants me to kill wizards and not thrall, so no waking the hive for me, where is a good spot to farm wizards?

Go to the Dreadnaught and loop around the outside of the area with the Court of Oryx in it. You can usually find 4-5 wizards in a lap or just go back and forth between the balconies on either side of the King's Fall starting room and murder a wizard on each. Listen to a podcast.

Go to the Dreadnaught and loop around the outside of the area with the Court of Oryx in it. You can usually find 4-5 wizards in a lap or just go back and forth between the balconies on either side of the King's Fall starting room and murder a wizard on each. Listen to a podcast.
Thanks! Sounds alot better than sitting at the world's grave

Haven't tried this yet, but I will. Found it on Reddit.

https://youtu.be/KGGoBIAElVg
I'll try that, I just been killing three wizards/kill self with rocket over and over and over again in this one story mission, almost 40% but I should go to bed, my raid team won't be around to Sunday anyway, I have time.

Edit: just tried it, at 60% complete, if it was the thrall I could have been in bed sleeping hours ago
Is it true that they added
Dinklage's "That wizard came from the moon" line
back in there?

That's all I wanted Bungie, just some kind of acknowledgement that it existed. That's ALL I wanted.
Did that quest minutes ago, it was not there

I want dink back as Caydes ghost in D2

C8Drtz0XQAEXZJr.jpg:large

Dez_

Got CE done with both challenges done. Really tough, but really rewarding when we pulled it off! Got 2 adept Abyss Defiants, that heavy machine gun and the fusion. I would have liked to have the hand cannon or the Fang Scout rifle, but I liked the gear that I got. The ornaments for the armor are pretty neat.

Daffy Duck

So is it worth picking up Destiny as it's rather cheap with all he content or should I wait for Destiny 2?

Never played it before but the hype for Destiny 2 is making me want in. Would it be too late to jump in now?

Dez_

Completing the Deathsinger Challenge with maximum style (aka terror and stress and clenching). GGs all.

lzYwC0B.gif

Hell yeah! Dthomp pulled that clutch off at just the right moment, plus I think it was you that finished Crota just at the last second too. That was pretty crazy.

Hell yeah! Dthomp pulled that clutch off at just the right moment, plus I think it was you that finished Crota just at the last second too. That was pretty crazy.

Yeah! And it's been so consistent in my experience with the raids that the messiest/most stressful runs almost always end up being the runs. It's kind of funny how many times that has been the case for me.

ZeoVGM

Banned
So is it worth picking up Destiny as it's rather cheap with all he content or should I wait for Destiny 2?

Never played it before but the hype for Destiny 2 is making me want in. Would it be too late to jump in now?

Totally worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K63R7HY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

$39 on Amazon right now. Comes with Destiny, The Taken King, Rise of Iron and the two small expansions from the first few months of the game. Tons of content at this point and that's an awesome price.

I truly like the streamlining of this raid.
They inproved it!

God i cant wait for D2.

After +1300 hours in D1 i thought the hype for D2 would be lukewarm but I'm just so excited now.

Bungie better not have a CG trailer for us !

hew9753

I took a break from Destiny right after Rise of Iron came out last Fall. Now with the update and Destiny 2 hype train starting up I want to get back into it. I'm currently at LL 361. What activities should I be doing to help get my level up?

the world's grave
not ours

Hmm did no one really spot this? Or are we too cool to give a shout out :)

Actually I should go and turn this into a reddit thread "Bungie director recommends perfect story mission for grinding wizard kills!" :)

Must be hard to post when you're one misplaced comment away from controversy all the time. :(

Got screwed over last night. My normal raid group and I set up the time that we'd first run Crota yesterday this past Saturday so there'd be no confusion when AoT launched. When I go to hop in the PS4 party last night, I'm told that they'd found somebody else. Like seriously? We've only been raiding together since VoG launched back in Vanilla Destiny.

Top Bottom