• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Lol, to cross the bridge? I figured that would have been the first thing to have been patched.

No, the sword glitch at Crota
The Sworbearer sword clipping through the ground

The bridge is fucking amazing with the new twist though lol

GraveRobberX

You seriously expected them to fix these things? This is just to give the game one last boost and start creating hype for vets to transition to Destiny 2.

2 years to add a parameter to code
Hey Sword you can't clip through the ground!

I expected at least that much from Bungie

Can't wait for VoG and its shenanigans next week
Bring on relic going missing, people not coming through the portal "stuck in time"

GraveRobberX

Is there any quick way to get 390+ gear (and a 385+ Artifact) these days?

390 gear+ is WoTM or Exotic Engram lottery for slot pieces

Artifact is Archons Forge all day, everyday
Class item and Ghost too!

Also read my last 2 post PSF, they didn't fix shit!

GraveRobberX

What is the twist? Not sure I want to bother with the rehashed Raids.

Spoiler! For Crota Bridge section, pass this post!

Do the bridge thing, once 5 are a across, no ogres or wizards spawn
But Brand new Fucking Sword magically spawn in front of you, for everybody

Then it's a Sword Rumble with like 6+ waves of Knights followed by Swordbearers
It was like a giant clusterfuck of CLANGS! BASHOOMS! Deaths galore

forrest

formerly nacire
Hey Destiny friends, I haven't been active since House of Wolves, but I'm getting the itch a bit, with the new update and Destiny 2 on the horizon.

I only ever purchased digitally for my PS4 and my question is this...

What is the cheapest way to get the rest of the content digitally? I assume I need Taken King and Rise of Iron...I think the Age of Triumph is a free update yes?

I found the Destiny Collection on Amazon for like 40$ physical retail copy, but it still listed at $60 for the digital version?

Quoteing and for new page

Spoiler! For Crota Bridge section, pass this post!

Do the bridge thing, once 5 are a across, no ogres or wizards spawn
But Brand new Fucking Sword magically spawn in front of you, for everybody

Then it's a Sword Rumble with like 6+ waves of Knights followed by Swordbearers
It was like a giant clusterfuck of CLANGS! BASHOOMS! Deaths galore

Anything different past that part concerning the Hallway, Deathsinger, and Crota?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is there any quick way to get 390+ gear (and a 385+ Artifact) these days?

Vendor Gear can get you straight to 380 now. WotM Challenge Mode gear is guaranteed 385 for Normal and 400 for Hard. Weekly Raid Challenge Mode gear is guaranteed 400 (and the raids themselves are 390 so they are viable for leveling that last 10).

WotM also has a checkpoint with a guaranteed artifact or ghost.

Carn82

Anything different past that part concerning the Hallway, Deathsinger, and Crota?

Jup!
only did Crota, but you can't stand on the ledge anymore, when Crota gets up after being down you always get an oversoul, and you really have to count your hits because when he's enraged its pretty much game over. Also, you need to switch sword bearers and if you want to do the challenge the bearer can't drop the sword between two runs. And I'm probably forgetting something.

GraveRobberX

Deathsinger CM just is an extension killing more trash "padded time"

Crota CM is unforgiving, timing a real issue, mechanic placed in between kneels
Also Glitches still there

Hallway nothing changed, door was closed to get Chest, maybe we were late, no clue

Jup!
only did Crota, but you can't stand on the ledge anymore, when Crota gets up after being down you always get an oversoul, and you really have to count your hits because when he's enraged its pretty much game over. Also, you need to switch sword bearers and if you want to do the challenge the bearer can't drop the sword between two runs. And I'm probably forgetting something.

Deathsinger CM just is an extension killing more trash "padded time"

Crota CM is unforgiving, timing a real issue, mechanic placed in between kneels
Also Glitches still there

Hallway nothing changed, door was closed to get Chest, maybe we were late, no clue

OK, thanks.

Sounds interesting enough but probably still a pass as 300+ combined runs across the four different raids and the PoE Skolas fight (I think I miss the latter the most) was more than enough for me. I just don't have any desire to do any of them ever again. Come on September.

Any incentive to running the Nightfall besides record book stuff and fun gameplay? No new rewards, right?

Arrrammis

Man, so close on the Crota cm. Just swords disappearing left and right, we got him down to 1/4 health in two swords, but couldn't escape the glitches. Anyways, GGs guys! We got the Deathsinger challenge at least!

GraveRobberX

What do you mean can't drop the sword?

You can't pick it up again
Can't let go of Sword
Hunter shenanigans from yonder, Sword has to be held no matter what

Oh jschrier Factions packages are dropping up to 400 from reddit sources
So hope you have shit to trade in!

Husk of the pit PSA for Necrochasm quest:

Easiest way to get husk of the pit - kill ogres - Shrine of Oryx mission - run through the mission, right before you enter the boss room in the darkness zone, an ogre spawns.
Kill the ogre, if nothing drops, kill yourself by jumping off the edge, respawn and kill the ogre again.

Fastest way to get it.

Can we talk about destiny 2 here

I wonder if the teaser footage was in game? It doesn't look CG-level good, and it looks closer to what a current generation in game model could look like?

thabiz

Man, so close on the Crota cm. Just swords disappearing left and right, we got him down to 1/4 health in two swords, but couldn't escape the glitches. Anyways, GGs guys! We got the Deathsinger challenge at least!

I'm up for another try in an hour or so.

iFirez

I just explained the Dinklebot moment to a friend and now he's shouting at me saying that I've spoiled it for him... I don't see how this is a spoiler? It's just a little Easter egg... I guess some people are more sensitive.

17504974_673894489483974_1779431822091711530_o.jpg

Fucking dead

Crota challenge is a bitch. Requires perfect execution. Took way to long to do that.

biteren

Easiest way to get husk of the pit - kill ogres - Shrine of Oryx mission - run through the mission, right before you enter the boss room in the darkness zone, an ogre spawns.
Kill the ogre, if nothing drops, kill yourself by jumping off the edge, respawn and kill the ogre again.

Fastest way to get it.

where u get quest?!?!?

Born2Live

Fastest way to get it.

Thanks Ruthless. Got mine on my third kill.

Only the hardcore of the hardcore is going to complete the record book. A lot of stuff needs dedication

Uh, yea.
I opened it, checked off some stuff and said Ill come back to this later.

That said, I do want to grab the Crota challenge today or tomorrow. Most of it sounds pretty straight forward.
Also sounds like Ill be sunsinging.

Top Bottom