• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS BENJAMIN BIRDIE BIRDIE HOW DOES IT FEEL

D874cOb.jpg

Once the servers are live again, I'm down to do the nightfall as well as weekly strikes on PS4 with my fellow gaffers.

Feel free to quote me and we'll do this thing.

So I have the Invective or whatever exotic bounty going and I am on the "25 kill spread" stage. I played two Iron Banner matches and was +2 after one, and +14 after the second. Say I play a third later and get destroyed, does it go down? Or is it set on 14 until I add more matches with a positive finish? Also, is the shotgun even any good? I have this and the Bad JuJu bounty going and I have heard the JuJu blows but is getting buffed.

Nephtes

New thread, still trying to get a full group of GAF raiders to do a strike on Xbox One... Damn achievements.

Hunter 25
GT: Nephtes

kidko

Do we have any more info on the Iron Banner gear? Stats? Hawt pics of lady 'lock wearing those flowing Gondor robes?

Nicko

Lol, in the process of writing a thank you post, OT7 opens, and OT6 is locked..

Just wanted to throw a HUGE thank you out to Hawkian for his amazing help late last night!! After getting 4 Queen's helms, he helped me FINALLY get the Queen's chestplate! I also went from lvl 23 to almost 25 in the process! Thanks again man!! And thanks for all the guides!

I know we're already here, but I was going to suggest this:

Destiny |OT7| The Carrot Returns

dat title

brilliant!

In game related news, I've lost all motivation now I've hit lv26 and still not had a Legendary weapon drop in 20 hours since reaching it.

Take your Destiny into your own hands. Get your Vanguard rep up to 3 and go buy one. I buy most of my gear (outside of some raid and nightfall stuff) and I'll never look back.

Tonight, my alt Titan is visiting the Titan Quartermaster for a pair of legendary boots. That'll put him right at level 38.

BuzzJive

On my way to work this morning, I thought I saw some Spinmetal out of the corner of my eye. I gotta take a night off I think.

DJ88

Getting servers down and a stinkbug error when trying to start destiny right now. Down for anyone else?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
seven? 7? VII?

wooow

I love this game.
ha

I said it once in OT3, and I'll say it again in OT7. yes, the game is flawed. yes, there are frustrating aspects. yes, there are baffling decisions by Bungie and co. and yes it needs plenty of work to reach its potential.

but the game is too fucking good. you all can't stop playing it and you know it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lol, in the process of writing a thank you post, OT7 opens, and OT6 is locked..

Just wanted to throw a HUGE thank you out to Hawkian for his amazing help late last night!! After getting 4 Queen's helms, he helped me FINALLY get the Queen's chestplate! I also went from lvl 23 to almost 25 in the process! Thanks again man!! And thanks for all the guides!
So glad that you got it! Only took two, I was ready to use up your full stack of tickets, lol

So I have the Invective or whatever exotic bounty going and I am on the "25 kill spread" stage. I played two Iron Banner matches and was +2 after one, and +14 after the second. Say I play a third later and get destroyed, does it go down? Or is it set on 14 until I add more matches with a positive finish? Also, is the shotgun even any good? I have this and the Bad JuJu bounty going and I have heard the JuJu blows but is getting buffed.

Oh god... I need to know this one as well. I am not a big PvP fan and want to get that part over with ASAP.

I can't decide if I should go with maxed out Shadow Price + Plan C/Invective or Suros Regime + something blue or purple because I don't even know what else to use or am not sure if I have anything.

Strider

OT7 already O_O geeeeeez.

Can anyone tell me what elemental damage is this week for the Nightfall? Just curious.

Feorax

I've got to say, having spent some time with the game post patch, you can definitely see the parallels with Diablo 3 in terms of the way the core game is becoming much less frustrating with the end-game progression. The lack of content is still very much an issue, but you just have to hope that will be remedied further down the line.

BraXzy

I quickly did the Nightfall on my Titan yesterday since I managed to hit level 27, I wanted something useful for him whether it was armour or a weapon. I was talking to my buddy about the titan armour exotics, I had four of them and he mentioned the helm of innernost light which I was missing. I didn't rate it when it was sold by Xur at the time but now I have a Titan I can see its potential on a striker. Lo and behold RNGesus looked down upon me and blessed me with the very thing I desired. Thank you last minute nightfall.

Lucis

First page OT7

A few of my friend didn't get disconnected until like 8:02am PST after finishing raid
2 of them got Epilogue, will be LOL if it didn't count

We beat normal raid in one hour today. Atheon took 3 minutes - only 2 portal runs. :)

Still no level 30 for most of us. Damn RNG keeps on giving the same loot over and over again.

I now have 4 raid gloves, 3 raid chests, 4 chatterwhite shaders and no raid boots. ALSO NOT A SINGLE RAID WEAPON.

Pop

Me too. I just unlocked Thorn, but it looks and sounds so weak compared to The Devil You Know. The Last Word is my only legitimate upgrade path, methinks!

Thorn is alright. Needs a 8 clip, faster reload and a buff to the dot.

The Last Word is the gun I want the most, so unique.

Iron Banner so far has been a shit show. I went in with 5 other gaffers and we owned every single game except for one. We ended up winning anyway but only by about 3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom