• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Deku Tree

His heart is with the PS4 =/

What about XpLiCiTOnE ? Where is his heart?

GrimoireOT.png

Yay. Nice new OT. Should easily burn through this one before TTK. crazy to think how much Destiny has been discussed on gaf. Even outside of the 29 OTs.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Fortunately was never in this Forever 29 group. VoG was good to me. Thread title brings back a lot of memories.

glaurung

Anyone want to help me clear Valus Trau'ug in 34 PoE? He's the last PoE boss I don't have the Grimoire for.

Afterwards I'm just going to chill and run PoE 28s for a while.
He'll be the PoE 32 boss next week. Way easier to kill with his bullshit cycling shields.

Though 3x Gjallarhorn and a Weapons of Light bubble on the doorstep can get him down to 20% within seconds. Then you just need to tough it out for a minute or so.

So, the more I think about it, the more I think bungie is going to slowly transition us to matchmaking Nightfalls.

I think the Return to orbit was a big part of the reasons to hold off on the addition.

Deku Tree

Ugh. Just 9 more packages for my Warlock. 10 for my Titan and Hunter.

Just 10 more days of this.

go and pick up the 5k public event bounty today Nami!

So, the more I think about it, the more I think bungie is going to slowly transition us to matchmaking Nightfalls.

I think the Return to orbit was a big part of the reasons to hold off on the addition.

I posted last night that I expect this to be announced before 9/15... Or maybe with year 2 DLC1 at the latest.

FyreWulff

He'll be the PoE 32 boss next week. Way easier to kill with his bullshit cycling shields.

Though 3x Gjallarhorn and a Weapons of Light bubble on the doorstep can get him down to 20% within seconds. Then you just need to tough it out for a minute or so.

oh, good point

lt519

Nice choice on the title, always the crowd pleaser. I think I was at 29 for over four weeks, but I did get VoC and Fatebringer on my first HM completion.

morning DGaf!
still bummed from ending IB last night on a sour note. :/
OP is too OP! great job, Drizzay, lnkn, and everyone else who contributed! :D

Haybro

Fortunately was never was in this Forever 29 group. VoG was good to me. Thread title brings back a lot of memories.

I was stuck at 29 until TDB came out (that damn chest piece). Then my first VOG after hitting 30, I got boots, chest, and gloves all in one run...

Zoidberg

Warm body for any 32/34 PoEs. Need 1000 points for my last cipher, and hopefully last trips into PoE. PSN is jiza88.

GlamFM

Banned
Fortunately was never in this Forever 29 group. VoG was good to me. Thread title brings back a lot of memories.

Never made it to Level 30 in vanilla Destiny. Getting to 32 weeks after the first DLC came out almost felt like cheating. Got my boots months later helping newbies with the vault.

Deku Tree

Ahh, sorry.

The wife and I have been pissing our nights away by watching 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown so I miss a lot of evening discussions.

Also, whats the deciding factor for being in one of these?

No need to apologize. I was only saying that I agree with you.

I think the deciding factor is to be one of the very active and helpful contributors, and then it's RNG when you get in because only three at a time... Although that's just me guessing.

noomi

So did they detail exactly what the patch on Sept 8th would do?

Just the weapons changes, or tower/economy changes as well?

E92 M3

No need to apologize. I was only saying that I agree with you.

I think the deciding factor is to be one of the very active and helpful contributors, and then it's RNG when you get in because only three at a time... Although that's just me guessing.

RNG will never leave us.

Lnkn52

Ahh, sorry.

The wife and I have been pissing our nights away by watching 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown so I miss a lot of evening discussions.

Also, whats the deciding factor for being in one of these?

I was going by the GLord list at first. Then those that have been of alot of help lately with the community. Also for next OT, might be related to year 1. So it's very random.

At this rate, having a new OT every 2 weeks, that's about 84 grimoire cards for the year, I think everyone will get their chance; eventually. I thought of increasing the number of cards but that would mean more work for me. So it's still a work in progress, I hope everyone is liking them (and I know you guys are) but I know some people feel left out ATM; I promise we will get to you, I want them to feel very special.

Effect

Does anyone play or has played the PS3 version? Is the population good? How bad or goos is the loading? The graphics during the beta were okay but were they improved at all in the final game?

noomi

I was going by the GLord list at first. Then those that have been of alot of help lately with the community. Also for next OT, might be related to year 1. So it's very random.

At this rate, having a new OT every 2 weeks, that's about 84 grimoire cards for the year, I think everyone will get their chance; eventually. I thought of increasing the number of cards but that would mean more work for me. So it's still a work in progress, I hope everyone is liking them (and I know you guys are) but I know some people feel left out ATM; I promise we will get to you, I want them to feel very special.

You're doing a fantastic job lnkn, every card seems well planned out. I'll never feel left out of this community as long as I'm able to post in the OT's with all you guys :)

Namikaze1

go and pick up the 5k public event bounty today Nami!

I posted last night that I expect this to be announced before 9/15... Or maybe with year 2 DLC1 at the latest.
I only have room for one bounty left across all 3 and that's to pick up Eris's Nightfall bounty the next two weeks for motes. After that it's some random 5k bounty.

Can I reserve a spot and get back to you Monday? Only have a phone for the weekend.

You have until the 6th of September according to Nami.
Like trance said, everyone got till the 6th.

They are awesome, and please don't mistake my curiosity for exclusion.

I just know they started during my 2 month hiatus, so I wasn't sure if I missed out on their purpose.

They're very fun. :D

I'd say keep it at 3. Don't overwork yourself for something thats just a treat for everyone else.

I keep seeing that the patch is dropping on the 8th. I've not seen this anywhere. Was it mentioned during the stream on Wednesday? As that's the only thing I've avoided so far.

flkraven

Last thread before TTK. Crazy how fast a year goes.

Can anyone remake the See You Again music video but sub out Gjallarhorn for all the Paul Waker shots?

Top Bottom