• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Lnkn52

it's about time somebody noticed the titan's hand had disappeared.

those slanted proportions though
whew.png

Hands? Are we talking about hands?

Catching up on the Best Show on Earth:
Also, thanks Drizzay for the BB warranty tip. I bought a blue DS4 yesterday and I made sure to buy that warranty. I'm worry free now.
giphy.gif

E92 M3

I look forward to people misreading and making vast assumptions about leftover unused data again

Yeah, that's always fun!

You know it will be.

Might be the reason they're dropping all 18GBs of TTK on us at once rather than through smaller incrementals.

Hoping Bungie scrambles a ton - they're definitely expecting it.

When is the patch expected to drop?

September 8th

Destiny |OT30| We played Destiny before it was cool

I actually like that lol.

Click on a banner for general information on the enemy race. Won't work on mobile unfortunately.

If you want to be added to the ever growing DGAF 1 Year Anniversary pic, please PM me a pic of your emblem. :)

Sent you a psn message as i know not how to upload a image

Anastasis

Is anyone with 3 maxed characters going to start TTK with a class other than the one they started the game with? I've been busy leveling my third character (a Warlock) but can't wait to get back to my Titan for TTK.

E92 M3

Is anyone with 3 maxed characters going to start TTK with a class other than the one they started the game with? I've been busy leveling my third character (a Warlock) but can't wait to get back to my Titan for TTK.

I'm heavily leaning towards starting with the Warlock or Titan. My first class was a hunter.

noomi

First class was hunter, and that's the first class I will level.

Followed by Titan, and lastly my Warlock.

Im actually very conflicted. Pretty sure im gonna start with my titan, that way i can run the hunter with the mrs.

Good morning and hello forever 29! Great memories. I knew We'd be here when I woke up.

With that being said, Xur! Thank you fit selling the P Greives. I forgot to buy those Titan boots last time and never have been able to get them. Now they're mine on both!

Good stuff. Happy Friday as well

Kyoufu

I'm still a little confused about Legendary Marks.

I mean they tell me I'll get them for the first 3 Vanguard Heroic Strikes I do in a week, but then they tell me there's no limit to how many I can earn in a week?

Everything sounds like they understand the. Game was too grindy. This is positive. But I feel gating Legendary marks too restrictively might end up leaving us (players with 3x characters used to doing a bunch of crap throughout the week) being artificially "done" very easily, and consequently earning everything more slowly than we're used to (Marks, Coins, Motes etc)

(replying to this from the other OT)

According to Game Informer we'll be able to farm Marks from the new Vanguard (Marmoset?) playlist so I don't think we'll be artificially "done" for a while.

j-wood

So I got the thunderlord last night. Is that any good?

And from the old thread, thanks Hawk! I joined the late group. I was just confused because it did show the time range as 10pm to 4am for me, and we didn't seem to have any group from like 4pm until 10pm (which is usually the range in which I play).

While I'm reading this thread, my phone (Android, Galaxy S4, which I just turned on) popped up a notification "Updating Messenger". You can probably tell what I was thinking for the first couple of seconds. Damn you, Destiny.

According to Game Informer we'll be able to farm Marks from the new Vanguard (Marmoset?) playlist so I don't think we'll be artificially "done" for a while.

This has not been mentioned since that article though. I hope it is true. And that we still earn marks from crucible. If they really restrict the amount of marks you can earn it is just going to frustrate people. Especially those who play a lot.

Tjamato88

So now that I'm level 33 what do I do? How do I get to 34?

Keep running PoE? Should I do VoG or CE? I've never done either one.

I wish bungie would actually confirm this becuase that last 2 updates seem to be contrary

void666

Banned

My titan is the first born and it's the same since day one. The other two were rerolled.
And i'm pretty excited to use the new sub class.

Top Bottom