• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Deku Tree

What's the point of doing the subclass quest? Just for the
exotic class item
you get at the end of it? Seems like a bunch of grindy tasks...

DNAbro

oh cool, the background picture when choosing a crucible playlist changes. Also there are 2 maps I still haven't seen. The Dungeons and Frontier.

Shit i was going to try and be productive today but I only played Destiny. ah well.

EL CUCO

Wait people miss Dinklebot now? He was the most hated like yesterday.
Lol some people are never satisfied. His work was absolutely lifeless and contributed nothing, imo. I'm sure a month from now everybody will get used to it and if Bungie one day decided to replace Nolan with someone else again, they'd say the same about Nolandroid that they're saying about Dinklebot now.
Both ghost voices suck. I want Guilty Spark.
From what I've heard, it sounds very close to it.

X-Frame

Striker Titan's can now Slide directly into a Shoulder Charge. Geb is practicing it now on his stream. Wow.

EDIT: Combine that with the new exotic boots that increase sprint speed, turn speed, ADS speed, and give kneepads!

giphy.gif

1362765877_mbl2H.gif

Awesome, I'm gonna get going right now and I'll be ready in should be about exactly an hour if that's cool?

Atticus, does that work for you?

Yep, that time works for me, ~35 min from now. I'll keep an eye on the thread as well if we need to adjust it.

What was Bungie thinking when they made the Spark on Rift spawn always at the same location?

It completely ruins map flow and encourages camping.

Really, really bad design decision.

Haven't played Rift yet but that sounds stupid. A smart design for Salvage is having the relic always spawning randomly around the map. Only the first relic spot is always the same on each map, helps to generate map flow unlike a Skirmish which can become a camp fest.

Deku Tree

So several of the emblems that you used to have saved at the special orders vendor did not make it into the new kiosk (if you weren't holding them in your inventory)? Is anyone talking about this?

Tovarisc

The final part of the sunsinger quest is incredibly easy compared to the voidwalker one.

Sunsinger
kill 20 enemies while in radiance in 1 strike.
Voidwalker
Spawn 7 orbs while using Nova bomb. 3 times. In one strike.

ridiculous. both are done now though.

What strike you used for Voidwalker, I assume Omnigul one? That is very BS goal for that quest <.<

Kalamari

In all the maps I have played, it seems there are always multiple route to the spark spawn. People probably go the same route all the time because they haven't explored the map enough. I don't think it's that big of a problem.

So several of the emblems that you used to have saved at the special orders vendor did not make it into the new kiosk (if you weren't holding them in your inventory)? Is anyone talking about this?

I think I read somewhere that they are aware of issues with is hence why special orders isn't anywhere at the moment. It will be fixed

I noticed it too. Sucks.

Tried re-entering the code, but didn't do anything.

But I gotta believe they can fix this.

Are you up for a Skolas run atm?

Waiting to start a run w Hawk soon, wouldn't have time for a full run now. But I could definitely do another run after if you'll still be online.

Edit:

I'd like to do a Skolas run to finish my Triumphs. Please let me know if you have room. PSN: LordNimon.

If you two have time to do a run after this one then us three could run it. Obviously feel free to get a run going in the meantime if you want.

I don't understand the defense values on these class items at all. My warlock got a 180 defense item for being level 30 but my hunter's is only 160. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Afrocious

Waiting to start a run w Hawk soon, wouldn't have time for a full run now. But I could definitely do another run after if you'll still be online.

It's all good. If we're both up, I'd def be down.

Otherwise, anyone else up for Skolas? Just need two people.

At 170 light of course

ocean

Banned
Is the anti-cheese Minotaur who spawns at the top of the Nexus boss encounter a Major if you pick Nexus straight from the Director? If so, it's a super easy way to clear the Hunter Super bounties. If you get 3 Hunters in the Fireteam you could camp up there and all do both subclass quests in a single Strike run :p

So I guess my Titan and Hunter are stuck at 169 while my Warlock will be 170. I know 1 light level doesn't matter, but it's triggering my OCD.

Top Bottom