• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

X-Frame

Damn, AEGabriel playing Rift and just flying with the Spark.

Also, Destiny Item Manager for Chrome already has updated -- insane.

Namikaze1

Where's that Daniel Bryan Yes gif when you need it. It perfectly captures how I feel about the Necrochasm buff. Using it right now.

TY! It worked.

Did you also get the bonuses from the Vanguard pack or just the Suros pack?

I'm also finding it hilarious that the Playstation Help twitter has been linking people to their 'How to improve your internet connection' page all day. What a quality service, I might have it downloaded by Friday at this rate.

DNAbro

The final part of the sunsinger quest is incredibly easy compared to the voidwalker one.

Sunsinger
kill 20 enemies while in radiance in 1 strike.
Voidwalker
Spawn 7 orbs while using Nova bomb. 3 times. In one strike.

ridiculous. both are done now though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nolanbot reminds me of the many other bots in other games like Mass Effect. Dinklebot sounds more manly and is different.

TyrantII

Wait people miss Dinklebot now? He was the most hated like yesterday.

I figured they fix the dialogue a bit, but its somehow worse. Not a fan of the high pitched cartoon sidekick bot, even if dinklebot wasn't up to snuff.

Here's hoping the writing in TTK is a bit better. If Nolan can't make it work...

Just this week though, although this is the last Triumphs week. Next week when we are all 35+ the strat should be fine I hope.

Yeah, for sure. I doubt I'll do many Skolas Schools after this week since most people won't care anymore and it won't be hard anyway since we won't be under-leveled. Same thing happened with Scrota sword running.

Top Bottom