• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I'm lost as to what I should be doing in this update. I mean there doesn't seem to be any new gear except for ghost shells. Is there a way to earn legendary marks? Or a way to exchange old armor materials for new ones?

What should I be doing?
Do what you were doing last week. It's really just structural changes to prepare for next week. Material exchange comes next week.

Lnkn52

For the ui department, they really need to add small icons to show what my roster is doing at the moment. Having to hover over 10 pages is a chore.

9 minutes

tumblr_n10dluXQG71s9c72ao1_500.gif

Have i told you the definition of insanity?

Glimmer is going to be more used so they better up the cap.

I dont think they are =/

Ozone

I haven't played in a while, and am at Level 32. I have to do the Vex Citidel and Prison of Elders things to complete my Moments of Triumph. Is it doable before the countdown expires?

neoism

@__________@
dat upload lol im rockin 20/2....

just look at the mbs downloading sometimes it will do like 1 mb a second but for me 4 asecond is my max...
but if its not moving at all just pause it.. it my take 4-7 trys to get a good server...

i feel you though these psn speeds are terribad... took me 8 hours to dl the cod beta...

also id love to get on a rift train if anyone decides to.. im always not sure to join anyone because they end up doing something different...

psn ne0ism- lol need the last two crucible quest for like 3 hours now...:p

Whew, last voidwalker step was tough. 7 orbs x 3 in a strike sucks with the nerf to orb generation.

Undying Mind + LBN is your only hope =P

Deku Tree

Definitely agree with bolded. My concern is more for double newbies, or lower leveled players or less experienced players. I've burned him with only one Horn in the group before so I bet it won't be too bad. Just happy it's not Small Arms this week.

Yeah, assuming that works for him I'm happy to wait until you both are ready and we can all run it.

Just this week though, although this is the last Triumphs week. Next week when we are all 35+ the strat should be fine I hope.

Geist-

Anyone know the rec light levels for Skolas? I leveled from 32 to 34 in a single heroic weekly, but not sure if I even want to attempt it without some better gear.

RdN

What was Bungie thinking when they made the Spark on Rift spawn always at the same location?

It completely ruins map flow and encourages camping.

Really, really bad design decision.

Lnkn52

What was Bungie thinking when they made the Spark on Rift spawn always at the same location?

Super campy. Never seen so many snipers in Destiny.

FyreWulff

Yeah, this needs a bit of a tweak. The spawn is currently just a constant bloodbath, and maps like Black Shield are so open it's basically near suicide to pick up the Spark. Dunno, maybe it needs slightly longer spawns

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Definitely agree with bolded. My concern is more for double newbies, or lower leveled players or less experienced players. I've burned him with only one Horn in the group before so I bet it won't be too bad. Just happy it's not Small Arms this week.

Yeah, assuming that works for him I'm happy to wait until you both are ready and we can all run it.
Awesome, I'm gonna get going right now and I'll be ready in should be about exactly an hour if that's cool?

Atticus, does that work for you?

Namikaze1

So pissed I lost 600 rep with the Cryptarch across all 3. Had him one engram away from ranking up this morning. I'm back to needing several engrams.

void666

Banned
At least i'm going to experience the 2.0 patch and ttk at the same time. Thank you psn. 25 hours left.

Actually i think it will finish downloading in maybe 5 or 6 hours.

neoism

For the ui department, they really need to add small icons to show what my roster is doing at the moment. Having to hover over 10 pages is a chore.

lol yup was just about to type something like that...
red dot for cruicble
blue for strikes
white for story mission
green for patrol
black for raid
something like that....

Top Bottom