• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers |OT| New World Order, Old World Chaos

squadr0n

Interesting. And I'd say no, but I'm not familiar with the armor. Magic is a wasted state on the MC.

Here is the info I was referring too. Not sure if this person was just trolling but Ive read this response a few places:

Only put points into Magic for the MC if you want to use the Masakado armor for the MC, as it requires 10 Magic to equip. It has the strongest defense stats.
I would invest into a few points into Intelligence for the MC, since it gives magic defense.

Nemissa should be focusing on Magic/Int and Agi mainly. Put a few points into Endurance if you feel like you're taking too much damage. Nemissa is usually your primary damage dealer, so stack those points into Magic for higher output.

You have to fight Kyouji Kuzunoha(DS1's protagonist), Raidou, and Raido(the imposter from 2) back to back to back. Kyouji is a MONSTER.

Wow, I didn't know this. I cleared the post game dungeon and thought that was it.
I need to check how to get to those fights.

Glad to see this thread still active, such an awesome game, I need to replay it.

cj_iwakura

Here is the info I was referring too. Not sure if this person was just trolling but Ive read this response a few places:

Only put points into Magic for the MC if you want to use the Masakado armor for the MC, as it requires 10 Magic to equip. It has the strongest defense stats.
I would invest into a few points into Intelligence for the MC, since it gives magic defense.

Nemissa should be focusing on Magic/Int and Agi mainly. Put a few points into Endurance if you feel like you're taking too much damage. Nemissa is usually your primary damage dealer, so stack those points into Magic for higher output.

It's not worth it, IMO. Something to consider if you want the post-game bosses, MAYBE, but you'll be fine with the main game.

Wow, I didn't know this. I cleared the post game dungeon and thought that was it.
I need to check how to get to those fights.

Glad to see this thread still active, such an awesome game, I need to replay it.

How:
they're at the top of the Sea Ark Hotel.

Tizoc

What're the best demon fusions in the game? Or should I not worry about that and fuse to get the best demon combo output?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone successfully restored a SH save file using an save dongle for the 3DS? I backed a save back in 2013 (when I finished the game) but unfortunately the save backup won't work on a new cartridge of the game. I really wanted to go through the extra dungeons but I ain't having any success. What should I do? D:

Soulhouf

Has anyone successfully restored a SH save file using an save dongle for the 3DS? I backed a save back in 2013 (when I finished the game) but unfortunately the save backup won't work on a new cartridge of the game. I really wanted to go through the extra dungeons but I ain't having any success. What should I do? D:

Same thing happened to me. I gave up quickly because Nintendo and their "simple & clean" policy regarding that kind of stuff is beyond my grasp >_>

Top Bottom