• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III Buy/Sell/Trade Thread of The AH Is Down Again?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
For future reference in case anyone tries to price a similar item: sold this one for 900k.
Crit, regen, and LSS are nice. Good dex and armor boost is nice too.

Works well for attackspeed/crit Monk builds.

I'd just drop everything D3 related until the patch if I were playing though.

Kenaras

PRICE CHECK

Oath Eye (Ring) [RARE] - 129 Dexterity / 67 Vitality / 21% Crit Damage / 15% Magic Find
Stalwart Medal (Amulet) [RARE] - 168 Dexterity / 54 Vitality / 54% Crit Damage / 764 Thorns

My new Demon Hunter found both today, within five minutes of each other. Using them for now, but trying to decide if I should sell them to help gear up my Monk. The amulet seems to be worth over two million, but it's hard to tell whether the similar amulets are selling or just sitting there overpriced. There was nothing on the AH with stats like the ring, though; no idea what it's worth.

zou

7zTWG.png
5wnAu.png

PvFh0.png
bjfep.png

T31G9.png
gZg2r.png

Price check please. Looking to sell these quickly.

Salih

this better belongs here:
bought this for 450k gold:
sb4r4.jpg

i couldn't find any other ring with such high MF and LoH on the AH (EU).
what shall i do?!

edit: found someone who has a similar ring, selling it for 95€ *lol. you guys think people would give even 50bucks for that ring?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
PRICE CHECK

Final Fall (Fist Weapon) [RARE] - 616dps / 166 INT / 920LoH / 62.7 LpSS / Empty Socket

DPS is low but the Life on Hit and Life per Spirit Spent is nice.

Found it in the AH for 90k buyout but it's probably worth more, can't really find anything similar on AH to compare it with.
Holy fuck.

Near perfect LoH + Socket + Near Perfect LSS?
That's worth a massive massive amount of money to the right person.

If I had that my Monk would never die.
I'd toss it up for $250 tbh

Holy fuck.

Near perfect LoH + Socket + Near Perfect LSS?
That's worth a massive massive amount of money to the right person.

If I had that my Monk would never die.
I'd toss it up for $250 tbh

Tried to sell it three times.
The first time for $250 buyout, the second time for $100 buyout and the third time for $50 buyout/$25 bid but it didn´t sell. I think most people are only looking at the DPS when buying weapons.

I should probably save up money and throw a 300 LoH gem in it so it shows up when people are looking for 1k+ LoH weapons.

zoukka

Want to sell or TRADE these amulets away. I need gear for my WD badly and I am mainly looking for a great 1hander. Rings will do just fine too. GAF doesn't buy anything so let's trade suckers :)

zoukka#2754 in the game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tried to sell it three times.
The first time for $250 buyout, the second time for $100 buyout and the third time for $50 buyout/$25 bid but it didn´t sell. I think most people are only looking at the DPS when buying weapons.

I should probably save up money and throw a 300 LoH gem in it so it shows up when people are looking for 1k+ LoH weapons.
Could be people with $ aren't looking for that. Gold time? 50M? Check what's up on the AH...
could i get a price check/ballpark figure on this sword please and thx?

QfIqh.jpg
A lot.
Price check on this please? :)

nk5D6.jpg
Good amount

lordy88

qRqeb.jpg

price check?

Not sure, but I'd buy that from you.

Also, I'm looking for a 1050+ DPS Bow (not xBow) with 100+ Dex and a Socket. I got some money finally and need a bow desperately. Please add me at Stonewater#1762 if you have one.

Wool

is this worth anything?
Untitled-1.png

No, I don't think so. You should look up other quivers with 8% crit chance first, but if I had to throw out a number I'd say it's worth less than 100K. The +max discipline is really important in a quiver, and people generally consider rapid fire to be unusable in inferno since you have to stand still for a long period of time.

Top Bottom