• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III Buy/Sell/Trade Thread of The AH Is Down Again?

LordCanti

Do Flawless or Perfect Star plans sell, or are the mats to make them still too cost prohibitive?

I've got a couple plans at this point. Not sure if I should hold them until gemming is viable or not.

balddemon

Banned
Price Check

2 level 54 Amulets

1. 5.5% crit chance
2. 3.0% crit chance

either of them worth anything? for clarification, that is the only stat either one of them have

Wedge7

Could I please get a price check on these bracers?

They have decent int, useless str, and +crit chance on them. They also have +55 resist all on them, which is the only reason I suppose I'm even trying to get a price check, as I prob would have vendered them elsewise.

Only thing is, I dont know if Wizards really care about resistALL, or if they go class cannon and forgo defense entirely, as I do with my DH.

Also, the last -3% ranged seems so random and not really worth addding, as its nice, but doesnt really make much of a difference.

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh542/thewedge777/intbracers.png

Mitama

6EhFN.png

1.2M on EU.

How about we implement a feedback list, ala the B/S/T Thread? It would certainly help ensure that both the buyer and the seller have an idea as to the quality of the transaction. Right now we're operating on the honor system and it didn't work out for a transaction I thought we had agreed upon (thought it worked out for the better).

LordCanti

How about we implement a feedback list, ala the B/S/T Thread? It would certainly help ensure that both the buyer and the seller have an idea as to the quality of the transaction. Right now we're operating on the honor system and it didn't work out for a transaction I thought we had agreed upon (thought it worked out for the better).

If real money isn't involved (selling for real money is against the rules, isn't it?) I don't know how a transaction couldn't go according to plan. You meet in game, open a trade window, put the items in, and then confirm the transaction. It can't really go wrong.

forrest

formerly nacire
interested in selling it? I'm running a barb now and trying to get lvl 60 gear before I get into Inferno. hit me up with a PM.

I have a barb alt I'm working on as well, so I may hang onto it for the moment. If I change my mind I'll be sure to repost it here.

tuxor

Neo Member
Don't have an image, but price check on a ring:

60 Dex
50 Intelligence
67 Vitality
lvl req: 50

NA/east?/SC

Probably nothing, just wondering

lordy88

Hey Gaf,

I'm looking for a solid 1025+ DPS Rare Bow (not xbow) with either Critical Damage %+ or an open socket. I have the money for it, so either PM me here or send me a whisper at Stonewater#1762.

Word.

Unicorn

I'm in need of a new Wand. I'm a fresh lvl 60 Wizard that's spec'ing Spectral Blades.

The recent news of IAS "nerf" has me worried about my wizard, since I need the most attacks as possible to survive close range with Spectral Blades.

I'm currently rocking cold damage passive with Blizzard, but idk how viable that is proceeding into Inferno. So, I've been sporting Cold damage for a while.

Should I just get a different one hander or can a wand still be good for me as I want to have an orb off-hand (or should I go shield? haha)

My current wallet is 446k

Mitama

Price Check on this ... the AH ones are too retardedly priced ... like 400m.

qxwE7.png

Uhm.. well.. it's a perfect roll on Inna's Glory. Perfect attack speed, perfect movement speed and perfect vitality. Only way this could've been better was if the 1 random magic property was 2 sockets instead of life regen.

Macattk15

Uhm.. well.. it's a perfect roll on Inna's Glory. Perfect attack speed, perfect movement speed and perfect vitality. Only way this could've been better was if the 1 random magic property was 2 sockets instead of life regen.

Well damn. I do wish it had sockets instead of the life regen ....

Do you have any idea what it is worth? A few million?

The more I look at the AH ... I'm thinking around 10m .... IAS is bugged on legendaries/set items now yeah? Getting fixed next patch though?

foladar

Price check, images under the spoiler tag so they don't clutter up the page, broke the large image down so it's easier:

Edit does the spoiler tag not work? I tried [ spoiler ] ?

Price check, images under the spoiler tag so they don't clutter up the page, broke the large image down so it's easier:

Edit does the spoiler tag not work? I tried [ spoiler ] ?

You can't spoiler an image. For price checks just post the link to the image. So we can click it. Only post pics if you are selling. (That is how it is supposed to be anyways.)

A lot. I'd start an auction on it with a BIN for like 5M. Or hold onto it until IAS changes come and it'll be worth even more.

thanks...when you say BIN, you mean on d2jsp or just the ingame AH? I haven't ever used d2jsp but i've been looking at the forums recently and thinking about trying it out. I feel like a noob on there though, I dont really know how everything works yet

Fairly good (IMO) bracers for Wiz/WD, not really sure how to price it since I've been an AH cheapskate.

Make an offer/quote me. If you wanna buy, look out for a bro since I'm broke as hell

9gfg6.png

Starter level 60 Inferno weapon for a caster, attack speed is decent so 100k I guess

HOzpw.png

Americas server btw

Vodh

Could I get a price check on this? EU

TNAa9.jpg

I swear, the inability to search for damage on jewelery is such a pain...

Xanathus

Could I get a price check on this? EU

I swear, the inability to search for damage on jewelery is such a pain...

Post it as a link, not an image for price checks. I'd consider the damage worthless because at level 60 that damage is negligible.

lordy88

Hey Gaf,

I'm looking for a solid 1025+ DPS Rare Bow (not xbow) with either Critical Damage %+ or an open socket. I have the money for it, so either PM me here or send me a whisper at Stonewater#1762.

Word.

Still looking for this if anyone has one.

LordAlu

OP has been updated.
  • Selling section updated. Please put a price of some sort on your items if you are selling.
  • Price checking section updated. Please do not post images for price checks, post a link to your image instead. Link description example has been updated to give a better view for those browsing the thread.
  • Buying section updated. Updated to mention the stats a buyer is looking for in their item.
  • Formatting changed to make reading OP a little easier.
  • Some images updated to look better.
If anyone has any suggestions on the OP, please say so. I'm still tweaking and updating based on feedback. Gotta do a title image as well :p

Top Bottom