• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III Buy/Sell/Trade Thread of The AH Is Down Again?

Looking for:

Chest armor for a monk.

Above 600+ armor and with stats that make sense.

Anything that i try to find at the AH is stupidly priced for me at lvl 60.

WTS EU

kuVFc.png

hhym2.png

LegoDad

WTB some BS Plans, 5 and 6 properties... PM with prices. Hoping to have better luck with BS than the overpriced AH

I don't know what it's worth, but I would be interested in buying it from you for a fair price.

I'd love to sell it to a gaffer, but I'm trying to figure out fair price myself. Have very little experience with anything outside of Barbs, and I see these rings going for millions of gold. Someone shed some light on this! :lol

RDreamer

I'd love to sell it to a gaffer, but I'm trying to figure out fair price myself. Have very little experience with anything outside of Barbs, and I see these rings going for millions of gold. Someone shed some light on this! :lol

Both the damage and the chance rolls on that ring are quite low, and there's no all res, so it's definitely not worth millions. At least I don't think so. There's as similar one up now for 550,000 and that's not selling. It doesn't have the damage modifier yours does, though, but still. I'd say it's with at most 600,000. I'd peg it somewhere between 300 and 500, though.

Anyone have any inferno starting gear for a newly dinged 60? Don't have that much gold but I'm sure we can work something out! Battle tag is pooptacular1536

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to decide if it's worth the effort to put up my yellows from normal difficulty on the auction house. Thinking of just setting a flat price of some sort and just dumping them all on there, say in the 5-10k range? Is even that too much? I don't spend much time on the auction house.

Wool

Main issue is probably entangling shot. Everyone is using Nether Tentacules because it's OP. I would hang on to it till 1.03 hits and Blizzard nerf the fuck out of the Demon Hunter.

Or I might just plain wrong. :|

What are they doing that nerfs the Demon Hunter? When I already die in 1-2 hits from anything act 2 or above I don't know what more they can do. I guess they could shorten smoke screen to .25 seconds or something.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
PRICE CHECK

Kind of. Level 60 ring with +18-39 damage only.

Question: how do I search for those stats? On rares it looks like you can play with "bonus minimum damage" to get those to show up but it doesn't seem to work on magic/blue items.

This seems decent. First good item I've found (granted, I've only played Inferno a handful of times in Act1, this was from the Butcher).

Worth anything good?

Top Bottom