• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

First legendary, any good?

It's pretty bad. (like almost every legendary out there).

FWIW I have one with high int, gave it to my Enchantress and that fear on hit was kind of a life saver when I was new to Act I. With confuse on her, confuse on you and fear most big packs were CC'd almost all the time. Damage was not too bad either with some good int rings (around 3.5k)

rukland

Ok so I really need to upgrade my weapon. Sadly I am fairly poor, so what I was wondering is do you think I could sell this...

For enough to get me into the 1200DPS range

What's up rich people?!

z1FGb.jpg

Wanted to sell for more but assholes keep under-cutting me >_<

1031 dps
1h Bow
19% IAS

Not super great but enough for someone to spend actual money on I guess :/

DTKT

What's up rich people?!

z1FGb.jpg

Wanted to sell for more but assholes keep under-cutting me >_<

1031 dps
1h Bow
19% IAS

Not super great but enough for someone to spend actual money on I guess :/

wtf

I just bought a bow like that for 20k gold.

INTERNET BE SMARTER

goober

What kinds of items drop in hell ponies? Also, what's a good place to farm in Act 1? I've been trying to do the whole act over and over again but meh

DTKT

What kinds of items drop in hell ponies? Also, what's a good place to farm in Act 1? I've been trying to do the whole act over and over again but meh

Quest - trailing the coven

Do the Caves + Kaza camp = 5 NV stacks
Rush to the manor, keep on the lookout for goblins.
Do the warden and rush Butcher.

RDreamer

To be fair someone was selling a legendary in general chat that was the most ridiculous 1h weapon I'd ever seen.

Really? I haven't seen a good legendary weapon. Those usually get shown up pretty badly by rares and even blues. The good legendaries seem to be some of the other stuff with unique attributes that nothing else on that pieces can get.

There are good legendaries. I'm using 3 of them actually.

There definitely are. People pay big bucks for things like a good String of Ears, Stormshield, or Justice Lantern. Not to mention that Lacuni Prowlers and things like that are also kind of expensive.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
They're changing that next patch though.

It makes me wonder what they "changed" the first time when they first listed the legendaries on the battle net website, and everyone was giving them shit about how the stats sucked - which made them take the items down to "retool" them.

V_Arnold

Hm....
So, about that Inferno Belial fight, guys :D

Spent about half hour on his first two phases, was deadly scared about fighting his final form, and easily killed him on solo for the first try. Made no mistakes!

I am proud of this. I know, it is too late, too little, but I did it before the nerf.
(And interestingly enough, I am getting nephalem valor stacks on the first zone in Act3 as well, not that hard. Just do not get hit, lol.. -.-)

Stats were 49k hp, 550-600 all resist, 7500 armor, wizard. Boring frost hydra + magic missile (not the seeker but the charged blast, first rune) spammer build. Whatever.
In other news, the melee wizard build is viable for Act2 as well. Never believed for a moment that I would tank elites - but I do, lol. (If they are not those 2h mace-wielding brutes.)

V_Arnold

And since everyone ignores actual ingame-stuff related posts, here is what I managed to buy out from the gold AH for 1 million - the date left was 1d 12h(!), so it must have been put up specifically for me :p

2wpGv.jpg

Not a big upgrade compared to my previous weapon, but the life difference is HUGE. And now I get to sell that one :D

Wedge7

For those wondering if Pony's are good, its what I've been exclusively farming for like the past week. All my buddies stand by seigebreaker runs, and its seemed to work out well for them, but for myself, the multitude of spear throwers and those swooping birds with fireballs makes it too frustrating of an experience.

That, and I've been pretty lucky with the loot so far. Xbows in Ponyland seem to be dropping for me like made, I've made about $270 the past few days in the past 2 days alone.

bigmoney.png

Was a nice 1k dps 1hander with LOH, +25 attack speed.

Found this beauty on the very next run

newxbox.png

which allowed me to sell my old xbow that I also found from ponys

hellion.png

Funny enough, I never seem to get shit from the clouds themselves, but better luck on the elites, bug them out, change to 330% MF gear, and boom, Ted Dibase time.

Mitama

Doesn't help that Kungen doesn't understand a lot of the game mechanics either. His first HC Monk was built terribly :|

Haha, I wouldn't care either when I'd make over 3 grand a month from sitting on my ass all day playing games and streaming them.

That aside, I find both krippi's and kungen's streams far more entertaining than kripp's. (and christaras lmao)

Rokam

Haha, I wouldn't care either when I'd make over 3 grand a month from sitting on my ass all day playing games and streaming them.

That aside, I find both krippi's and kungen's streams far more entertaining than kripp's. (and christaras lmao)

I liked Kripp's stream till Cybrix came along, he just has one of those voices that's so annoying to listen to.

scy

Well, I enjoy watching streams to see people play and do things. Kungen's legitimately bad at the game which makes it not all that great to watch. Plus he's kind of annoying :x

Mitama

I liked Kripp's stream till Cybrix came along, he just has one of those voices that's so annoying to listen to.

Oh god yes haha. Where's that accent from? I like listening to American English but I absolutely can not stand that accent of his! :D

Mitama

Well, I enjoy watching streams to see people play and do things. Kungen's legitimately bad at the game which makes it not all that great to watch. Plus he's kind of annoying :x

Not that good? I think he's pretty good at his main class (barb) to be honest. :p

Watching christaras is so damn funny though haha, lots of his fans call him "daddy" and he's just a total badass. :D

Rufus

He loves to eat audibly, just for shits and giggles. Makes me appreciate the mute button on my keyboard that much more. And he absolutely, without fail, will run a dumb joke or reference into the ground. Aside from that he seems like a nice person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom