• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

eek5

For WD I did Manajuma chicken HT garg up until like 65ish. So slow without it.

After doing some high level GR I switched to monk last season. Both monk and wiz are so much faster at speed level gems than WD.

MANNN fucking EASY conquest (1 conquest for journey) is bugged so now my 3 conquests don't count towards unlocking it because I wasn't at destroyer when I did the conquests. Fucking blizzard man. It's season 8!

Xanathus

MANNN fucking EASY conquest (1 conquest for journey) is bugged so now my 3 conquests don't count towards unlocking it because I wasn't at destroyer when I did the conquests. Fucking blizzard man. It's season 8!

Fuck neither was I, well I'm sure they'll fix it before the end of the season... I've seen it reported already.

w4ttsup

Having fun playing DH for the first time this season!

It's much more engaging (to me) from a team perspective.

How's everyone progressing?

Xanathus

It's a ghost town but I'll still finish the journey and master all WD set dungeons. Pretty much my only roadblock right now is getting an ancient Sacred Harvester.

eek5

Going alright.

Can't get any ancient armor for some reason. Ran GR70 in 3min 49s though. I think that is the fastest GR70 time for monk. ��

vxcHltS.png

This is pretty much where I'm at now. Almost done!

Kiru

Going alright.

Can't get any ancient armor for some reason. Ran GR70 in 3min 49s though. I think that is the fastest GR70 time for monk. ��

vxcHltS.png

This is pretty much where I'm at now. Almost done!

you are fast, damn

eek5

you are fast, damn

Yeah played a lot the first couple of days.

Bug was fixed btw. Finished season journey. Belial was a bitch.

Did it with LTK solo http://www.d3planner.com/938796516
- Emeralds in all armor slots
- Diamond in helm
- +10% dmg on both ancient weapons (instead of LoH/Area)
- Empowered shrine (Epiph uptime, more LTK spam)
- Stricken/BotP/BotT with furnace cubed

what a pain in the butt

Jinroh

It was my stash tab OCD that kept me going through seasons but I'm slowly getting burned out. If there isn't any new content soon I think I'm gonna drop playing this game, it's just too time consuming when you have a family and a huge backlog and the rewards are just not worth it in my opinion.

Blues1990

If anyone needs T13 in 4 mins lmk I can get it for you in 1-2 runs pretty easily.

I'm actually hoping someone could help me with the Chapter IV quests. I just want to get the armour, so that I can then focus on grinding until I'm high enough to start working on the next set of challenges.

eek5

I'm actually hoping someone could help me with the Chapter IV quests. I just want to get the armour, so that I can then focus on grinding until I'm high enough to start working on the next set of challenges.

Which ones are you having trouble with? What's your class and are you on NA?

Going to make a big push to level up my seasonal character tonight after I grind a box out in Overwatch. Do you level faster in groups? I never seem to find anyone when I make a game.

Blues1990

Which ones are you having trouble with? What's your class and are you on NA?

I'm in North America, I'm trying the Demon Hunter this time around, and it's basically all the ones that involve those keywardens to defeat at Torment IV. I'm at Paragon 35, and I just want someone to help me out power up to Paragon 100.

Oh, and the Butcher at Torment IV. That's another I need to do.

eek5

I'm in North America, I'm trying the Demon Hunter this time around, and it's basically all the ones that involve those keywardens to defeat at Torment IV. I'm at Paragon 35, and I just want someone to help me out power up to Paragon 100.

Oh, and the Butcher at Torment IV. That's another I need to do.

yea add me bro eek#1673 i'll help u out

The links are dead.

I played vanilla D2 with a Necro. I was running all skeletons and rolling until I got to act IV. Diablo would kill them all with his opening nova. It took over an hour to kill him.

I could go for the Assassin class TBH.

The links are dead.

I played vanilla D2 with a Necro. I was running all skeletons and rolling until I got to act IV. Diablo would kill them all with his opening nova. It took over an hour to kill him.

I could go for the Assassin class TBH.

Ahh interesting that they removed that pic. updated with alt link.

Svafnir

Is it bad if I am disappointed if they release another D3 expansion? I really wanted a D2 remake or a D4. They would need to make some drastic changes to D3 to really get me hooked again.

eek5

Is it bad if I am disappointed if they release another D3 expansion? I really wanted a D2 remake or a D4. They would need to make some drastic changes to D3 to really get me hooked again.

I mean you like what you like. Nothing wrong with that. I'd personally be disappointed if it is a D2 remake.

Man, a new act and the necromancer class would be awesome.

I'd be fine with a fourth game but, in all honesty, I'd like to see content continue for Diablo III.

Wallach

They look really cool though.

EDIT - I have been meaning to ask here. You think they are going to nerf Firebird or rework Vyr's? Because Firebird is basically Vyr Turbo now.

my guess is they don't wind up nerfing firebird but it gets ignored in the next power creep

though the next power creep may be an expansion in which case there could be so much reorganization that it doesn't matter

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The fact that there is a necro hero in Heroes of the Storm who looks quite a bit like that prevents me from being terribly hyped about this.

Still, We'll know either way in a few days.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Rhykker chimes in on the Necromancer art (+ Overwatch Sombra art) leak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of8yzywfv9I

The tl;dw is that the art is obviously official, that the artist is actually scheduled to appear at the Diablo 3 art panel - possibly linking this piece of art to D3 as opposed to other Diablo/Blizzard games like HotS -, and that the presence of a female necromancer is very suspicious indeed since all D3 characters have male and female counterparts. Nothing confirmed, but we might indeed be looking at a new Diablo 3 class, and, hopefully, a new expansion to go along with it.

I've really enjoyed Rhykker's Diablo videos over the past year. Some really great, thorough, down-to-earth analyses of leaks and rumors, as well as some great stuff on Blizzard's history.

Strider

I'll be in for anything new that's Diablo related... I want another expansion more than anything else tho. Can't wait for Blizzcon.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'd still be fairly surprised by any announcements pertaining specifically to Diablo 3, such as a new expansion. And a new class without an expansion would be even more surprising. I get the sense that this game is more or less finished as far as content, and any announcements would relate to a new game entirely (or HD remasters of the older games).

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I'd still be fairly surprised by any announcements pertaining specifically to Diablo 3, such as a new expansion. And a new class without an expansion would be even more surprising. I get the sense that this game is more or less finished as far as content, and any announcements would relate to a new game entirely (or HD remasters of the older games).

What still perplexes me is the four sided D4 die in the Blizzcon bags. If they are working on putting the necro into D3 that’s awesome, as the necro is still my favorite class in D2. If they are even planning a new expansion for D3 that’s better still. But neither of those explain that D4 die in the bag. They certainly seem to have slowed down or stopped work on D3 from the player’s point of view, either they’ve abandoned it, have been working on a big update or expansion, OR they’ve been working on a new project. I think something big is up, but it’s just my hunch.

Either way, the picture is sweet, and it’s very promising. We’ll know soon whether we have reasons to be excited or if it’s all just fanciful dreaming.

Athreous

there's a ton of story missing, specially
what whappened to leah's soul, which we know that's wandering on earth, lost, without a guide =p

Skab

There should be a [Rumor] thread for that Necro image. Surprised there isnt one already.

It having both a male and a female necro in it does point to D3 though.

What still perplexes me is the four sided D4 die in the Blizzcon bags. If they are working on putting the necro into D3 that’s awesome, as the necro is still my favorite class in D2. If they are even planning a new expansion for D3 that’s better still. But neither of those explain that D4 die in the bag. They certainly seem to have slowed down or stopped work on D3 from the player’s point of view, either they’ve abandoned it, have been working on a big update or expansion, OR they’ve been working on a new project. I think something big is up, but it’s just my hunch.

Either way, the picture is sweet, and it’s very promising. We’ll know soon whether we have reasons to be excited or if it’s all just fanciful dreaming.

The dice never meant anything, it was just people wanting to see something where there was nothing.

It was a printing error, nothing more nothing less.

Anoregon

The dice never meant anything, it was just people wanting to see something where there was nothing.

It was a printing error, nothing more nothing less.

I agree with that. People trying to see something more in it were just setting themselves up for disappointment. Even if Diablo 4 is announced at this year's Blizzcon, I would still be utterly unconvinced that the dice were an intentional nod to it.

Top Bottom