• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Takao

Banned
Is yours digital? Forgot to mention, I'm playing on physical. Maybe that's why it's different?

That's digital (no card icon in the centre right). Asia is the only region that got a physical English run on Vita. The only version with the voice glitch was the NA one.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Update is out! NA Vita
35MB

7 Digimon added
Fixed issue where some voice overs did not play

Rosemon BM has an INT-penetrating light attack
Gigadramon, BlueMeramon, and WarGrowlmon can digivolve to Darkdramon
Chaosmon has 288 Att at lv 1 (fighter), its 2nd special skill is INT-penetrating
Yes! i've been waiting for this! I guess i'll buy the game now that Bamco fix the voice over issue. Unless someone report another issue happening...

KplSycD.jpg

finally.
No mention of the Quiz bug :(. I was hoping it would get fixed so I didn't have to start a new save file.

Mengetsu

No mention of the Quiz bug :(. I was hoping it would get fixed so I didn't have to start a new save file.
I'm in the same boat. The game robbed me of a platinum. My friend got his while I'm stuck here with to much of a backlog to start over. Especially not knowing how far into the game I need to get before I can start getting questions again. Why can't you skip cutscenes?

LAA

I'm in the same boat. The game robbed me of a platinum. My friend got his while I'm stuck here with to much of a backlog to start over. Especially not knowing how far into the game I need to get before I can start getting questions again. Why can't you skip cutscenes?

How does it rob you of a platinum?
I thought you just had to answer 20 quizzes correctly. There seems to be an unlimited amount of them really.

twisteh

Quoting from an article from digimonworld.org

"Other scenes with removed dialogue include a confrontation with a major boss in chapter 6, and the player’s formal introduction to police detective Date Makiko."

There aren't any VO bugs outside of chapters 4-6 based on that article.

Thanks! This has been really helpful. I've got a few Digi to convert then, been running around with only 2 guys in my party haha oh dear :p

EDIT: I meant to quote your answers to my questions, sorry.

Woke up to see the patch up and already had a couple Digimon ready to digivolve to the new BM modes in the patch. So love this game 60 hours in at ch 15 and going strong.

Mengetsu

How does it rob you of a platinum?
I thought you just had to answer 20 quizzes correctly. There seems to be an unlimited amount of them really.
I did answer the questions throughout the game. By the time I got to Chapter 19 My friend said he been got that trophy already and when I looked at my quiz questions digimon weren't replying back with answers. Looked it up and it's a low % bug that can happen. I say robbed because I was playing the game as intended not staying in one spot in the game on for hours waiting for quiz questions to constantly pop up in the game.

Just wondering, I have Agumon Blk, but I want to evolve it to BlueGreymon. But I get capped around level 15 and the evolution line is lvl 16. Is there like a rare candy item or something?

Rosemon BM and ShineGreymon BM are really awesome, I finished the rest of the Demon Lord DLC today and they really helped.

I'm sad that I have finished everything in the game, I'd happily play another 90 hours worth of Digimon right away.

I've got Valkyrimon and Darkdramon so far.

Valkyrimon can evolve from Silphymon, Angewomon and HolyAngemon.

Darkdramon evolves from MegaloGrowmon, Gigadramon and BlueMeramon.

Having seen stats for New Digimon, I'll try to see how they fair.

Miragegaogamon BM is disappointment, almost inferior to old one. No amazing evasion, instead it tries to increase INT while being mixed attacker.

Ravemon BM seems ok, although it may just be slightly stronger support unit.

Rosemon BM is also ok support. Her Pierce is only single Pierce, so its not too strong. Supports HP absorbsion rather than speed.

Valkyriemon is alright, kinda average stats although speed is good, but his special attack has 15% death chance, which could work. Seems OK backup unit.

Darkdramon is same, but instead of speed its power. Maybe the most basic one, but it could work.

Chaosmon is pure classcannon. Very easy to kill, so raw power isnt broken.

Shinegreymon BM is fucking borked soon to be OP. 200 Powered signature attack that hits everyone WOW. It decreases own attack but that is insane power. Btw, the strongest single target attack has power of 150. Old multitarget one attack was 115. This is beyond broken what the hell. I guess this is how Defense gets important? Haha... Shinegreymon BM will cause mayhem.

I just digivolved to a Seraphimon. It's special attack seems dope and he looks cool, but i there any point in keeping him or levelling him?

Alright these special case bosses are broken as hell! Omnisword!? He literally just sweep my team once he started using that.

This game is bringing back memories of why i always use to just beat the story and that's it in turn based rpgs lol

Alright these special case bosses are broken as hell! Omnisword!? He literally just sweep my team once he started using that.

This game is bringing back memories of why i always use to just beat the story and that's it in turn based rpgs lol
He's supposed to do that, survive using jesmon or craniamon.

Also, what digimon digivolves into dianamon, levelling the blast modes so I thought I may as well get her as well.

Ydelnae

My copy arrived yesterday after there being stock problems SINCE launch and it isn't even the D1 edition lol

I've played a few hours and I'm enjoying so much. It's incredible how this game looks on PS4, the production values & art direction are amazing.

Rigalo

So I'm in the part of Ch. 15 when I'm supposed to fight Kentaurosmon, but then it takes you out of the battle and Mirei tells you you need a digimon or something, and then says I have that digimon but doesn't tell me what it is and tells me to go do missions... What am I supposed to do to advance the story?

So I'm in the part of Ch. 15 when I'm supposed to fight Kentaurosmon, but then it takes you out of the battle and Mirei tells you you need a digimon or something, and then says I have that digimon but doesn't tell me what it is and tells me to go do missions... What am I supposed to do to advance the story?
I think that you have to go to Kowloon 1 where the playground is.

Shizuka

Is the english localization between the asian and western versions the same? I've already found several misconstructed and weird sentences.

QaaQer

How well does the game teach its systems? I want to get this but I have no idea what everyone is talking about here, lol. Game seems a little intimidating.

True Fire

How well does the game teach its systems? I want to get this but I have no idea what everyone is talking about here, lol. Game seems a little intimidating.

It has pop up tutorials in the first dungeon, so you'll be fine!

A lot of the game is pure experimentation and figuring out what works for you.

Dugna

This gonna sound stupid but how do you download the patch? >_<

Vita Upper part of the app page will have a orange icon with a arrow which you can download form if available, PS4 just go on the icon of the game itself and click options and on the right it will say check for update.

Ydelnae

I'm totally missing something, but what do I do if a Digimon has reached its maximum level but it can't evolve because ti didn't reach the stats requirement, but it neither can de-evolve? I feel so dumb right now lol

EDIT: nvm, entered a dungeon and came back to the Digilab and it lets me digievolve now, don't know what might have happened.

Top Bottom