• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

YASSSS

Cc_V2P5UMAAFEg8.jpg:large

Congrats. I'm at 130h and completed everything besides a few medals. But I'm dropping it for now. Everything in this Game is fun, except medal hunting. Thank god I'm not into trophies, because now it's not enjoyable anymore. Will wait for the content patch to max out the new digimon. But besides that I'm done with the game. That were some wonderful four weeks. Thanks Bamco for bringing this gem to the west.

Bishop89

now ive already asked this but i just want to be 10000000% sure.

If i start chapter 20, even after I finish it, can i still continue the game afterwards?

Ive done all the side quests but I want to get the medal trophy and some miscellaneous farm ones, and i DONT want to start a new game+

now ive already asked this but i just want to be 10000000% sure.

If i start chapter 20, even after I finish it, can i still continue the game afterwards?

Ive done all the side quests but I want to get the medal trophy and some miscellaneous farm ones, and i DONT want to start a new game+

Yes, there is no point of no return or anything.

NEO0MJ

How hard are the difficulty modes?

Normal felt like a cakewalk to me so I switched it to hard after a few chapters. It upped the challenge fine but apparently there are some optional late-game missions that become almost impossible to beat on hard though they shouldn't effect your main playthrough.

Here are the other non-JP covers:

American:

Guess I was wrong. I remember seeing this as a kid, though.

Maybe the filter and how ingrained the orange colors is in my mind made me mis-remember.

MongKey

The memories flooding back from seeing that DW1 cover.

They really should release DW1-3 and the Card Battle game as PS1 classics when interests on the franchise is at a high right now. I'll buy all of them :D

Stuart444

twisteh

Hi guys

Ordered this off Amazon as I'm a big JRPG fan but I know literally know nothing about Digimon, I just read the story and gameplay etc is excellent and I didn't need to know anything.

So any tips as someone going in blind with zero Digimon knowledge? Would be appreciated. :)

Hi guys

Ordered this off Amazon as I'm a big JRPG fan but I know literally know nothing about Digimon, I just read the story and gameplay etc is excellent and I didn't need to know anything.

So any tips as someone going in blind with zero Digimon knowledge? Would be appreciated. :)
Here's some from a few pages back:

Your starter doesn't matter. You can get the others within an hour or two. But Terriermon begins with an attack that hits all enemies and I don't know if the others do so he might be beneficial in the beginning.

Raise ABI by dedigivolving your Digimon. It's the best way to increase your level cap.

Digimons with attacks that deal a fixed amount of damage (gatomon, devimon etc.) will make the first few levels a lot easier so try to keep at least one of them in your party.

Also be sure to read the OP. Lots of good stuff there.

Dugna

So I have Antylamon, and a new digivolution just showed up today, (that or I completely and utterly just forgot it) but it says a requirement is "DLC: Saved a punished Digimon!" is that a new digimon?

So I have Antylamon, and a new digivolution just showed up today, (that or I completely and utterly just forgot it) but it says a requirement is "DLC: Saved a punished Digimon!" is that a new digimon?
It's Dianamon. End game DLC missions unlock her.
She's been out for a couple weeks now. :)

SMK

I believe that's Dianamon. It's from the dlc that's available right now on psn.

I suggest using UlForceVeedramon. It gives you the first turn no matter you actual speed.

What the others have said, and also, feel free to ask here for advice. There's a lot of helpful people around :D
Yea i have him thats who I've been using any other suggestions? I keep getting wrecked. Hes just too fast

MongKey

Yea i must be unlucky because that was not working on him
Kentaurosmon's passive cuts the success rate of status effect by half, that's why you are having trouble inflicting bug on him. Though once hit by bug, he will go down in one hit by Lilithmon or BelphemonRM special. Once he's dead, it shoudn't be a problem to bug Craniamon after that.

Kentaurosmon's passive cuts the success rate of status effect by half, that's why you are having trouble inflicting bug on him. Though once hit by bug, he will go down in one hit by Lilithmon or BelphemonRM special. Once he's dead, it shoudn't be a problem to bug Craniamon after that.
Took him dowm made it all the way to what i assume is the last case..took down two of them...needless to say that final Knight crap is complete bs! Combined with omnislash it wrecks the whole team.

Glad he's going to have a second chance. I maxed out a ShineGreymon because he looked really cool but wasn't really doing much for me in the end game or online.

Considering how the Savers Megas are some of the easiest to get, I wonder if the Burst Modes were intended to be in originally.

Watch all of them have piercing moves. :p

Top Bottom