• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Hikami

I'd been going for Digimon based on aesthetics but somehow ended up with a balanced crew (type wise).
651018a0c5.png

Croc

Banned
I'd been going for Digimon based on aesthetics but somehow ended up with a balanced crew (type wise).
I'm jealous of that team. Ophanimon is someone I'm highly considering so far. I've got Gatomon right now. Though I'm also thinking about that fusion with LadyDevimon

I really need to get more data type digimon. I've got a ton of virus and vaccine right now, but few data and most that I have aren't very good either

MongKey

This thread is making the wait until tomorrow all the more painful. I was actually thinking about digging into the t.v show again, if only so I'm familiar with some of the newer Digimon. Anyone have opinions on the quality of the seasons past Tamer? That's where I dropped off.
For me,
Love Frontier
Indifferent to Savers
Like Xros Wars (s1)
Hate Xros Wars (s2)

So Frontier > Xros Wars (s1) > Savers > Xros Wars (s2).

Anyway, what's the maximum amount of party memory you can have?

Hikami

I'm jealous of that team. Ophanimon is someone I'm highly considering so far. I've got Gatomon right now. Though I'm also thinking about that fusion with LadyDevimon

Yep, that's what I'm going for. Already got every requirement done except for the one where you have to reach a certain chapter or something.

Croc

Banned
For me,
Love Frontier
Indifferent to Savers
Like Xros Wars (s1)
Hate Xros Wars (s2)

So Frontier > Xros Wars (s1) > Savers > Xros Wars (s2).

Anyway, what's the maximum amount of party memory you can have?

I'd mostly agree with this. I'd switch frontier and Xros Wars S1 though. I really really liked season 1, but Xros Wars season 2 is definitely the worst out of the 4.

Pau

I really need to get more data type digimon. I've got a ton of virus and vaccine right now, but few data and most that I have aren't very good either
Yeah. The rookie data types I have turn into vaccine types which I don't need more of. Well, the evolutions I want anyways.

Although at the moment I can't hold three champion Digimon in my party.

ahdurian

Just downloaded this off PSN for the Vita. Who seems to be the majority pick for your first partner? Torn between haganemon and terriermon

Trace

Banned
Just downloaded this off PSN for the Vita. Who seems to be the majority pick for your first partner? Torn between haganemon and terriermon

I went with terriermon. It's not nearly as important in this game as it would be in like, Pokemon for example though.

Pau

Terriermon for me as well. I chose based on cuteness. Although as someone said, it doesn't matter much since you can get the other starters fairly quickly.

Yeah, pick whoever. You can access the others very quickly and even then you probably won't be using them for very long before you digivolve them all over the place on the charts. :)

This thread is making the wait until tomorrow all the more painful. I was actually thinking about digging into the t.v show again, if only so I'm familiar with some of the newer Digimon. Anyone have opinions on the quality of the seasons past Tamer? That's where I dropped off.
Savers is the best of them, though it starts off slow. The first series of XW is fluctuates between kinda bad and pretty good, but the last one was made at the last minute and isn't very good at all. Frontier was an interesting take on the franchise and starts off strong enough, but it sort of peters out.

Roybr

What's the best way to raise the stats? I've managed to get the minimum lv but to be able to digi evolve I would had to lv up more 30 times.

4&5 are good, 5 is closer to the adventure stuff and the last couple eps of the latest one has some interesting episodes, seasons 6 & 7 are linked but aren't very good, they're aimed more at kids.

ViciousDS

Banned
Greymon, Veedramon and Angemon is my current team.....probably need to balance it out more....but Its a badass team. I'm at 24/25 memory though lol

Got 3 platsukas in the dark though :)

Can I just keep de-digidonging my Digimon to their lowest forms to boost their levels and stats until I have a team of Level 99 Lil Blobby Powerhouses?

Robso

Out of interest did the majority go with the character's default name? I was intending to go with my name, but then I saw the following screen:

digi.png

MongKey

255 is the max for memory.
Thanks man.
I'd mostly agree with this. I'd switch frontier and Xros Wars S1 though. I really really liked season 1, but Xros Wars season 2 is definitely the worst out of the 4.
Xros Wars (s1) for me had a wonderful first half with a great sense of adventure and discovery which is nice change of pace after Savers. It also featured two of the best supporting cast who don't even have their own digimons. I had super high hopes that they will get their own digimons but alas the second half happened where they got shuttered. Certainly soured my experience with the show and doesn't help that I'm quickly getting disinterested and annoyed at the story. I kept watching it but Mervamon shooting laser beams out of her breasts is the last straw that slayed me. Still disappointed on what could have been the best Digimon season for me.

I wish Frontier got Xros Wars (s2) budget. You could see how little budget they have for Frontier. To this day, I couldn't believe how much they botched Susanoomon evolution sequence. I sorely want a series of compilation movies with improved animations and visual.

Stuart444

Out of interest did the majority go with the character's default name? I was intending to go with my name, but then I saw the following screen:

digi.png

Was tempted but ended up using Hikari for the female protag name instead. I like the name even ignoring the fact that it's a name from Digimon Adventure >.>

Top Bottom