• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – The Ultimate Target (out this Friday!!)

Morts

Dishonored 2 was absolute garbage.

Literally just replayed Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches today though. Still amazing.

I MIGHT pick this up but who knows. I really hated what they did to The Outsider (and everything/everyone else) in Dishonored 2. I don't trust them to pull off anything good with this.

What?? The story was weak but the game design was top notch. It was frustrating seeing Titanfall 2's Cause and Effect mission get so much praise last fall while the press barely mentioned Crack in the Slab.

rackham

Banned
What?? The story was weak but the game design was top notch. It was frustrating seeing Titanfall 2's Cause and Effect mission get so much praise last fall while the press barely mentioned Crack in the Slab.

1 or two "good" elements doesn't excuse the rest of the game. I can easily say that ALL of Dishonored 1 is amazing, including its DLC. It's in my top games list for sure.

Dishonored 2 has weak voice acting, a weak story, a weak plot setup, awful level design (1 or good moments compared to the whole game), and the dumbest changes concerning The Outsider. Hated it.
I hated it.

I liked the first Dishonored well enough, but man Dishonored 2 was a much better experience. Absolutely loved, played it three times, which I rarely do for games these days. Amazing level design, stealth and combat options, and art direction.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Dishonored 2 has weak voice acting, a weak story, a weak plot setup, awful level design (1 or good moments compared to the whole game), and the dumbest changes concerning The Outsider.

giphy.gif

thenexus6

The first game was better but I loved 2. It has two of the most unique levels I've ever played in a game. It was awesome playing through them.

Top Bottom