• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you care that leakers Midori and Pyoro are down?

do you care?

• Total voters

mitch1971

Gold Member
I thought the inclusion of this option in the poll would preempt this gif. :messenger_grinning_smiling:
No Way Smh GIF

poodaddy

No.

And further....

Fuck no.

Leakers are just attention starved douche bags who crave validation from strangers on the internet; they're a rare crossbreed of weasely, weak, pitiful, untrustworthy, pathetic, and sad.

Just like the kid on the playground who keeps yelling look at me while sprinting full speed and doing idiotic stunts for attention, I'm always happy to see a skint knee or a bruised eye come about as a result of their idiocy.

cormack12

Gold Member
I dunno, they seem to be everywhere for a few months then all trail off. How many insiders have we had in the last year? Someone else will take their place for the few weeks they are popular.

Robb

Gold Member
I don’t use twitter/FB/Instagram etc. so I only hear about these leakers on here or on YouTube.. Could not care less.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I rarely go along with leaks. I think they have no purpose other than ruining the surprise.

However, I do feel bad for these individuals. I assume they knew about the risks, especially when it comes to Nintendo. These people were walking on a thin line.

Gojiira

Dont give a fuck, leaks ruin all the fun of announcements, showcases etc…
Or they give false hope, remember the ‘leak’ of the Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Cut or whatever it was supposed to be called,a expanded version of the remake, it came up a bunch of times but nothing…Cool,thanks ‘Leakers’…Nah pass on all of them

Kataploom

Gold Member
IDC at all, I actually try to avoid rumors because they're like 80% wrong and 19% half wrong and 1% true (only sometimes tho)

Astral Dog

There are so many leakers all saying things that turn out to be false in the end, wrong date, an obvious guess or whatever that less leakers i think probably doesn't hurt anyone

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'm not so much bothered that information gets out, but every known leaker tends to be completely insufferable, and for that reason alone fuck the lot of them.

No. Not at all. Being teased just creates this insidious vacuum of expectations of things that may or may not even be true, or if they are, may not be planned to be announced for a year or more. And then people are disappointed over something that was never even announced to begin with. There's no real benefit to leaks at all.

Imagine jeopardizing your job and possibly getting legal problems for a bunch of randoms online that won't even know your name or remember which things you leaked or were right about.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Imagine jeopardizing your job and possibly legal problems for a bunch of randoms online that won't even know your name or remember which things you leaked or were right about.
Your post reminded me that we live in a world in which people are willing to leak military secrets just to have more realism in a videogame.

Man the War Thunder leaks must be some of the funniest shit on the internet.

MayauMiao

Not only do I not care about their loss, I also do not see any importance of these leakers to the gaming community as a whole.

Top Bottom