• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think internet was a mistake?

the interent

• Was a great idea

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Was a bad idea

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Only social media is bad

Votes: 105 55.6%
  • I am too young to remember the 90s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet is awesome but I still think it is a nightmare that already doomed us all

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters

Majin

Banned
I think the internet is incredibly helpful. It offers a wealth of information at our fingertips, allowing us to learn new skills, stay informed, and connect with people across the globe. For instance, two years ago, I needed to edit a video for work. Without the countless tutorials and the useful information I found on the internet, I would never have been able to complete that task.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
How does your dad feel about you finding him? It is pretty cool that you used the web to find him.

Until we spoke to my cousin, I thought he may have been gone. But he was still alive and he had been looking for me all that time! My birth mom never told him she left with me. I'm his only child!

He was elated that I found him and when we met (we surprised him) he was over the moon!

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Until we spoke to my cousin, I thought he may have been gone. But he was still alive and he had been looking for me all that time! My birth mom never told him she left with me. I'm his only child!

He was elated that I found him and when we met (we surprised him) he was over the moon!

That is excellent.

Top Bottom