• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Docs attach woman's colon to her vagina in botched cancer surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

The shocking thing to me is that for a mistake like this you only get awarded $33,000.00. I would demand more than that. The surgery costs alone in the US would be more expensive than that, ignoring the psychological damage done by actually pussy farting.

I am honestly shocked this kind of mistake isn't fatal.

The article doesn't mention whether the error is correctable either, only that she actually had the carcinoma removed elsewhere.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hang on a second. Putting the mistake of sewing up the wrong bits aside, why would they need to go anywhere near her colon or vagina to remove skin cancer?

Lamel

Banned
Damn, that's just terrible. They should be able to fix it but still.

Hang on a second. Putting the mistake of sewing up the wrong bits aside, why would they need to go anywhere near her colon or vagina to remove skin cancer?

Is there no skin around the vagina/anus/pelvis? Sometimes drastic resections need to be made if the cancer is advanced enough, especially in that area.

Reminds me of the strip club scene from Eastbound and Down:

Stevie Janowski: This is awesome, you can totally see straight through the butthole right into the pussy, man. That is awesome.

Kenny Powers: Yeah, man. I don’t think those two things are connected.

hqdefault.jpg

Edit: I don't mean to make light. That is genuinely horrible and I hope she gets the medical attention she needs, and the compensation she deserves. I really don't understand how a doctor can fuck up that bad.

Fucked up thing is that something like this isnt uncommon in poorer countries. My mom's aunt had her intestines/fecal matter spread to her body after surgery because the surgery tore it. She died, after we were all so sure she would make it.

marrec

Banned
I had to read the thread title like, three times cause I was certain I was reading it wrong.

Anyway, this'll make for quite the ice-breaker on her next date.

VariantX

Why? Is there some narro medical reason why that needs to happen so it could have crossed their minds that they should attach a person's colon to their vagina? Or its it that monument level of a medical fuck up?

Help me understand when connecting the colon to the vagina is the right procedure.

I could only hazard a guess, that maybe it was meant to be some sort of rectal bypass, though why they wouldn't just do a colostomy *shrug.* That or Dr. Kavorkian somehow slept their way through anatomy in med school.

Diamond

Just saw a vid on a girl who had to be amputated of her right leg, and she was so scared the surgeon would cut the wrong one she wrote "cut here" on the leg which had to go.
Would "please don't freakin attach my colon to my vagina" have worked here? You have to wonder.

Geist-

How the fuck does that even happen?

Surgeon's friend: I bet you can't attach a woman's colon to her vagina.
Xlz1iA4.png

Surgeon: Hold my beer.

Jacobi

Banned
This is fucked up. I mean I don't know how having a vagina feels normally, but shitting out of my penis wouldn't be pleasant either

daveo42

Banned
How in the world do you fuck that up to the point where you
1. Don't remove the thing you were supposed to
and
2. Attach the colon to the vaginal canal

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-04.png

Goddamn, that's be horrible at the best of times but for a person getting cancer Treatments which they also failed to do? And that was only worth 33k? Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom