• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does HDLDump allow to install JP games on unmodded NTSC PS2 and play them via HDLoad?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
So this is confirmed ??

PS2 + HD + NA + HD Loader + HDL Dump = Backups, Imports etc on unmodded PS2 ?

If so, Sony must be pissing their pants
Well, it's more expensive than chipping your machine, so I doubt this will affect level of piracy all that much. I think that pretty much anyone who wants to pirate already has modchip anyways.

Marconelly said:
Well, it's more expensive than chipping your machine, so I doubt this will affect level of piracy all that much. I think that pretty much anyone who wants to pirate already has modchip anyways.
yeah, but alot of people (an unbelievable amount really) wouldn't trust someone else to mod their system or plain just dont want to open it up and break the seal/warranty, but would do this because it's easy and they can do it themselves... it's just more accessible... plus, a GOOD mod job is like $70-120 depending on the mod, area, shipping etc... that's around the price of HDLoader and a 80-120GB HD

Burger

Exactly, the fact that I don't have to void my warranty is the greatest thing. In NZ we get a 1 year warranty with all consoles, plus I used to work in the business, so as long as my hookups are cool with it, I get a warranty that basically lasts 1 year after the 50002 model is replaced.

Vark

I ordered mine from Divineo themselves with the express shipping and it was at my door the next day...

By the by I used the HLDump thing with my copy of Zettai Zetsumi Toshi and it works flawlessly.

Time to import more crap!

Top Bottom